PDA

View Full Version : How do you know if you broke your nose?

J-town Hustler
11-19-2003, 10:53 PM
The game wall ball is idiotic and fun all at the same time...and as I found out today, it can also be quite rough. If any of you out there no some of the symptons of a broken nose, and how you can tell the difference between that and just soreness, then let me know.

lepfan
11-19-2003, 11:19 PM
J-town Hustler:
The game wall ball is idiotic and fun all at the same time...and as I found out today, it can also be quite rough. If any of you out there no some of the symptons of a broken nose, and how you can tell the difference between that and just soreness, then let me know.swelling, PAIN, and sometimes your eyes will look like you have been in a fight and lost....did I mention pain...we called that slaughter ball when I was in school

<small>[ November 19, 2003, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

spaniard
11-19-2003, 11:31 PM
such a great game, thats how i broke my hand the next to last day of school in 8th grade.

3-ARoy
11-19-2003, 11:40 PM
How did you hurt your nose playing wall ball? Did you fall or did the ball come back and hit you? It really is a great game.

Backwoods
11-20-2003, 11:15 AM
See you had to reregister too. Welcome back Roy. :D

bigdawg8
11-20-2003, 12:03 PM
if you broke your nose it would be bleeding like crazy and it would be really swollen i broke mine and it bled forever and then it starting swelling around my eyes and on my nose.

PPHSfan
11-20-2003, 12:06 PM
Within 24 hours you will have two black eyes :D

Ranger Mom
11-20-2003, 12:35 PM
Is wall ball the same thing as "dodge ball"?? (With the soft ball about as big as a volleyball?)

Or is wall ball played with tennis balls?? (When my kids are repeatedly throwing a tennis ball up against the house, they say ther are playing wall ball!!)

Just wondering!?!?!?

sahen
11-20-2003, 01:01 PM
wall ball is w/ tennis balls...its almost totally different than dodge ball unless if u dont catch the tennis ball....then u can get pegged...other than that....its different w/ a tennis ball