PDA

View Full Version : It looks like it be six years now since

Phil C
04-02-2007, 09:29 AM
anyone hit a home run over the fence at the Sinton Lady Pirate softball field. I think there have been only three and the last one was in 2001. One was Sinton Lady Pirate Tracey Garcia, a girl from Orange Grove and another Sinton Lady Pirate that maybe Once can help with. We are still waiting for the 4th one and with just two more home games this year it doesn't look like it is going to get done with the way the wind has been blowing at night lately. :(

kaorder1999
04-02-2007, 09:31 AM
it looks like it be?

Black_Magic
04-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
anyone hit a home run over the fence at the Sinton Lady Pirate softball field. I think there have been only three and the last one was in 2001. One was Sinton Lady Pirate Tracey Garcia, a girl from Orange Grove and another Sinton Lady Pirate that maybe Once can help with. We are still waiting for the 4th one and with just two more home games this year it doesn't look like it is going to get done with the way the wind has been blowing at night lately. :( Sorry but Snyder Girls dont travel that far.. It may stay that way for a bit longer.;)

Phil C
04-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Sorry but Snyder Girls dont travel that far.. It may stay that way for a bit longer.;)

Probably and with that wind I don't think the Snyder Girls could get it over the fence.

Phil C
04-02-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
it looks like it be?

TO BE OR NOT TO BE - THAT IS THE QUESTION. :)