PDA

View Full Version : 24 3a dirt waterers

pancho villa
04-01-2007, 09:25 PM
All the standaround boys were sad this weekend cause they got rained out. I don't see the problem now they get to standaround for three games this week. I'll bet them numbnut standaround sponcers were at the field on Sunday draging, raking, mowing, and all that other fun stuff.

g$$
04-02-2007, 01:30 AM
Is there ever a need to water the track or rake the sand/pits? Just wondering?

I know you'll be watching when America's pasttime opens up Monday for the MLB season. The thinking man's game requiring tremendous skill & grace is on the way Pancho! Enjoy its timeless beauty & pleasing rhythms with me, huh? ;)

Iknowalot
04-02-2007, 05:17 AM

pirate4state
04-02-2007, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
All the standaround boys were sad this weekend cause they got rained out. I don't see the problem now they get to standaround for three games this week. I'll bet them numbnut standaround sponcers were at the field on Sunday draging, raking, mowing, and all that other fun stuff.

AP Panther Fan & I thought of you on Friday. She was impressed with Aransas Pass' tractor (used to rake the dirt). Then we laughed b/c we both thought you'd make fun of the "standaround sponsers" for being so lazy that they have to drive a tractor to rake the dirt. :evillol: :evillol: