PDA

View Full Version : Well crap....

LH Panther Mom
04-01-2007, 08:28 PM
I've been really tired the last few weeks and have a hard time staying awake past 8:30 or 9. I finally broke down and went to the doctor the other day. Apparently, everything is fine. If you call being pregnant "fine" - and due just before football playoffs start! I am WAAAAAYYY tooooo old for this! :foul: :foul: :weeping: :weeping: :crazy1: :crazy1:

kaorder1999
04-01-2007, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I've been really tired the last few weeks and have a hard time staying awake past 8:30 or 9. I finally broke down and went to the doctor the other day. Apparently, everything is fine. If you call being pregnant "fine" - and due just before football playoffs start! I am WAAAAAYYY tooooo old for this! :foul: :foul: :weeping: :weeping: :crazy1: :crazy1:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:thinking:

Rabbit'93
04-01-2007, 08:36 PM
congratulatios....i think!!!!:confused: :confused: :D :D ;)

Phil C
04-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Congratulations! :clap:

injuredinmelee
04-01-2007, 08:48 PM
good try!

Chris Hart
04-01-2007, 08:48 PM
If I know this woman at all, she's soooooooo full of it it's pitiful! Congrats on the good news:D

injuredinmelee
04-01-2007, 08:50 PM
check your calendars suckers...

44INAROW
04-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Debbie - I am going to assume this is an April Fool's Joke - if not - congrats - :D :D :D

LH Panther Mom
04-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Debbie - I am going to assume this is an April Fool's Joke - if not - congrats - :D :D :D If it were true, I certainly wouldn't be here to tell about it - I would've shot myself in the doctor's office. :p :p (It would've helped if my partners in crime would've been around. :D )

kaorder1999
04-01-2007, 08:59 PM
you did notice my :thinking: didnt you? haha

LH Panther Mom
04-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
you did notice my :thinking: didnt you? haha Yes.... :D

c-town_balla
04-01-2007, 09:01 PM
yeah i read this and pretty much thought april fools

pirate4state
04-01-2007, 09:01 PM
If it were true, I certainly wouldn't be here to tell about it - I would've shot myself in the doctor's office. :p :p (It would've helped if my partners in crime would've been around. :D ) Stranger things have happened. ;)

LH Panther Mom
04-01-2007, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Stranger things have happened. ;) Oh, hello!!! You're talking to Fertile Myrtle here.....trust me, I know. :eek: :eek:

smustangs
04-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Oh, hello!!! You're talking to Fertile Myrtle here.....trust me, I know. :eek: :eek:

haha

luvhoops34
04-01-2007, 10:28 PM
I read this and went "NOWAY IN HELL" glad it was an April fool.:D

Ranger Mom
04-01-2007, 10:36 PM
If it were true, I certainly wouldn't be here to tell about it - I would've shot myself in the doctor's office. :p :p (It would've helped if my partners in crime would've been around. :D )

In that case...the "partner in crime" would have been Malcolm....wouldn't it??

:D

smustangs
04-01-2007, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
In that case...the "partner in crime" would have been Malcolm....wouldn't it??

:D

im assuming thats her husband and god i would hope so or you could involved in a nother marriage problem (wasn't last year when ytou and someone faked a divorce over the downlow and some banning or something like that)

Ranger Mom
04-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
im assuming thats her husband and god i would hope so or you could involved in a nother marriage problem (wasn't last year when ytou and someone faked a divorce over the downlow and some banning or something like that)

ROFL!!

Yeah, it was me and LH Panther Mom as a matter of fact.....or me and LHPM's husband, I guess.:p :p

smustangs
04-01-2007, 11:14 PM
ROFL!!

Yeah, it was me and LH Panther Mom as a matter of fact.....or me and LHPM's husband, I guess.:p :p

haha i thought so that was prolly the best april fools that i have ever seen before

Ranger Mom
04-01-2007, 11:17 PM
haha i thought so that was prolly the best april fools that i have ever seen before

I thought it was good too! I know lots of people didn't believe us....but by gosh....it WAS a believable story!!

We had more fun planning our next move than we did playing the actual joke, I think.

Sinton66 and matthew328 didn't have a clue what was going on, but jumped right on board and helped us out.

It was awful when we were banned for 30 minutes.....at least I could still get on my daughters name....LHPM had no choice but to read only the threads she had started herself!!:D

smustangs
04-01-2007, 11:18 PM
I thought it was good too! I know lots of people didn't believe us....but by gosh....it WAS a believable story!!

We had more fun planning our next move than we did playing the actual joke, I think.

Sinton66 and matthew328 didn't have a clue what was going on, but jumped right on board and helped us out.

It was awful when we were banned for 30 minutes.....at least I could still get on my daughters name....LHPM had no choice but to read only the threads she had started herself!!:D

haha and for yall junkies i imagine that was like death

Ranger Mom
04-01-2007, 11:19 PM
haha and for yall junkies i imagine that was like death

Now I am gonna have to go search for that thread and read it again for old times sake!!

hutex04
04-01-2007, 11:20 PM
shock of the preseason! congrats LH mom! :D

LH Panther Mom
04-02-2007, 06:19 AM
Maybe I should have done the "p4s got fired for putting her feet on the bosses' desk" one. :D

pirate4state
04-02-2007, 09:09 AM
Maybe I should have done the "p4s got fired for putting her feet on the bosses' desk" one. :D that wouldn't have been believable on a Sunday!! It sure was funny trying to come up with something. The "back up" plan didn't go over real well with you know who!!! :D :D :D

LH Panther Mom
04-02-2007, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
that wouldn't have been believable on a Sunday!! It sure was funny trying to come up with something. The "back up" plan didn't go over real well with you know who!!! :D :D :D I still like the "church friend" detail. :D

And you know who needs to admit the "back up" plan would've been hilarious. :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

pirate4state
04-02-2007, 09:56 AM
I still like the "church friend" detail. :D

And you know who needs to admit the "back up" plan would've been hilarious. :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Well for us yeah it would!! :D :D