PDA

View Full Version : mavs dont want to play the suns

neo800
04-01-2007, 04:57 PM
The suns have the mavs number.I hope they dont play each other in the playoffs.I love my mavs but i think the suns are better.

Matthew328
04-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Suns have the Mavs number???? I believe the two teams have split the 2 games this year.....give Pheonix credit they are shooting lights out, but it'll be tough in a 7 game series for them to shoot that way.....

Also remember the Suns are playing for a lot more than Dallas is right now...

injuredinmelee
04-01-2007, 05:00 PM
Im nto watching it so I dont know whats going on but let me guess, Amare has a zillion points as the Mavs have no one to defend him and Nash is lighting them up as well?

neo800
04-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Yea the suns big man was not even healthy the 2 time we beat them

Matthew328
04-01-2007, 05:03 PM
Amare is having a good game but its more that the Suns are on fire than anything else...

I'd be surprised if Pheonix gets past San Antonio in round 2, even if they do I think it'll be such a war they may be gased by the time they play Dallas in the conf. finals (if they get there)

Emerson1
04-01-2007, 05:05 PM
I will wait for both teams to be %100 healthy.

JR2004
04-01-2007, 05:10 PM
Nope no excuses being made in this thread!

Phoenix can run and has a dominant big man to compliment all of their perimeter players...(For those scoring at home Stoudemire is now 26-32 in the last two games the teams have played against each other.)

Allas can't run like they used to. They have no dominant force in the low post and it shows against teams that have a beast like Stoudemire.

Macarthur
04-02-2007, 10:37 AM
The Suns pose some match up problems with Stoudamire. However, a 7 game series is very different than one game. History has shown, and I believe will continue to show, that if you play no defense, which the Suns do not, you will never win the NBA championship. The Suns care absolutely nothing about the defensive end.

IMO, I don't think the Suns will beat SA in a 7 game series so I don't even think Dallas and Phoenix will even play again.

Another thing, I hate Mike Dantoni. I can't stand his demeanor and attitude. His team has never committed a foul since he has been the coach. The Suns are a very easy team for me to hate.

kaorder1999
04-02-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Macarthur
The Suns pose some match up problems with Stoudamire. However, a 7 game series is very different than one game. History has shown, and I believe will continue to show, that if you play no defense, which the Suns do not, you will never win the NBA championship. The Suns care absolutely nothing about the defensive end.

IMO, I don't think the Suns will beat SA in a 7 game series so I don't even think Dallas and Phoenix will even play again.

Another thing, I hate Mike Dantoni. I can't stand his demeanor and attitude. His team has never committed a foul since he has been the coach. The Suns are a very easy team for me to hate.

I agree.