PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Gonna Watch WrestleMania XXIII Tonight??

ILS1
04-01-2007, 10:23 AM
We are. It has become a tradition between me and my brothers and nephews!!!

:D :D

Gobbla2001
04-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by ILS1
We are. It has become a tradition between me and my brothers and nephews!!!

:D :D

we used to watch the wrestling PPV's at my step-uncle's when I was younger... always a tradition... aint into wrestling these days... what's been going on?

ILS1
04-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
we used to watch the wrestling PPV's at my step-uncle's when I was younger... always a tradition... aint into wrestling these days... what's been going on?

To be honest. I really haven't been keeping up with wrestling lately myself been too busy with work. The PPV Wrestlemania's are huge spectacles that you gotta watch!!! 4 HOURS of it!!! I'm looking forward to the 'Hair vs. Hair' match!! Vince McMahon's wrestler against Donald Trump's wrestler. The wrestler that loses his sponsor will have his head shaved BALD!!! BTW, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Special Guest Referee!!! You already know what's gonna happen!!! We all know Stone Colds' distain for Vince!! Plus, Donald will NOT give up the 'Comb Over'!!! It'll be interesting to see IF he really does it!!!

:D :D :D

Emerson1
04-01-2007, 04:06 PM
I am going to a friends house to watch it now. I usually only watch the weeks before WM, or the weeks before a event in dallas if I am going.

KTA
04-01-2007, 05:36 PM
im betting that Bobby lastly(sp) wins and stone cold being the "bad ass" he is shaves both of their hair.

DDBooger
04-01-2007, 05:45 PM
i hope he gives trump a Stunner and then stands over him giving him the finger and calling him a "piece of trash" haha
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/johncena8/l_befaa8462b59fc4b37c646e1ff7542ba.gif

Emerson1
04-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
i hope he gives trump a Stunner and then stands over him giving him the finger and calling him a "piece of trash" haha
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/johncena8/l_befaa8462b59fc4b37c646e1ff7542ba.gif You guessed that right.

Pretty good PPV, worth $12. I bet Edge really got hurt, even though the ladder was wood that was still a hard impact.

Gobbla2001
04-01-2007, 10:27 PM
so what happened... is trump doin' a big publicity stunt with his hair, or did it go like we all thought it would, Vince losing?

theyoefnshow
04-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Good show!!

Ever since 17 (minus WM 18) WWE have delivered each and ever year at Mania and continued this year. There wasn't a super awesome, never gonna forget it match but the show was solid from top to bottom. Even the chick's match was passable. The spot w/ Hardy & Edge was amazing and easily the spot of the night. Either that or Trump botching the Stunner & no selling the Boogeyman lol.

Overall I went 4 for 4 in my predictions as I had Edge winning MITB, Kane over Khali, MVP over Benoit and New Breed over the Originals.

The last two I was happy with the outcomes of even if I picked wrong as they will hopefully give Benoit another legit run at the main title.

I can tell you first hand, there is NOTHING like being at Wrestlemania. I went to WM 21 in Los Angeles back in '05 and was at the HOF on Saturday, Wrestlemania on Sunday, Raw on Monday & Smackdown tapings on Tuesday. It was the single greatest weekend in my life EVER!!! The atmosphere was just awesome and like I said, you have to be there to understand it.

Wrestlemania 24 is set to be at the Citrus Bowl in Florida next year and as of right now, the plan for me is to go there too. Outdoor Wrestlemania? First time in 14 years...I'm so f'n there.

theyoefnshow
04-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
so what happened... is trump doin' a big publicity stunt with his hair, or did it go like we all thought it would, Vince losing?

Trump's man, Bobby Lashley won and Vince got his head shaved. They'll probably show Trump tackling Vince on CNN & other news shows. They once again dropped cash from the ceiling like they did a few months back in Dallas (I was there! lol)

Emerson1
04-02-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
Good show!!

Ever since 17 (minus WM 18) WWE have delivered each and ever year at Mania and continued this year. There wasn't a super awesome, never gonna forget it match but the show was solid from top to bottom. Even the chick's match was passable. The spot w/ Hardy & Edge was amazing and easily the spot of the night. Either that or Trump botching the Stunner & no selling the Boogeyman lol.

Overall I went 4 for 4 in my predictions as I had Edge winning MITB, Kane over Khali, MVP over Benoit and New Breed over the Originals.

The last two I was happy with the outcomes of even if I picked wrong as they will hopefully give Benoit another legit run at the main title.

I can tell you first hand, there is NOTHING like being at Wrestlemania. I went to WM 21 in Los Angeles back in '05 and was at the HOF on Saturday, Wrestlemania on Sunday, Raw on Monday & Smackdown tapings on Tuesday. It was the single greatest weekend in my life EVER!!! The atmosphere was just awesome and like I said, you have to be there to understand it.

Wrestlemania 24 is set to be at the Citrus Bowl in Florida next year and as of right now, the plan for me is to go there too. Outdoor Wrestlemania? First time in 14 years...I'm so f'n there.

Sounds like a good graduation present for me to ask for.