PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ad regarding Sinton Softball this week

Phil C
04-01-2007, 09:07 AM
We have two tough games this week. We are 6 - 0 in district but our next two opponents are worthy (and this ain't no April Fool's Day joke either). One bright thing is that both games are in Sinton starting at 7 P.M.

This Tuesday we have to face Ingleside who lost to Orange Grove last week and gave us a tough game in a 3 - 0 win. They are going to be very mad about things and I am sure will play a great game. Plus they are coached (assistant coach) by Riflearm. That increases the risk.

Then we play Orange Grove on Thursday (since Friday is Good Friday holiday) and Orange Grove has been great in the past and last week they upset Ingleside. This is the Orange Grove from the old days.

Scary times indeed.

Adidas410s
04-01-2007, 11:15 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

GOFOR2
04-01-2007, 12:11 PM
Dont egg him on.

3aSoftball4Mom
04-01-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
We have two tough games this week. We are 6 - 0 in district but our next two opponents are worthy (and this ain't no April Fool's Day joke either). One bright thing is that both games are in Sinton starting at 7 P.M.

This Tuesday we have to face Ingleside who lost to Orange Grove last week and gave us a tough game in a 3 - 0 win. They are going to be very mad about things and I am sure will play a great game. Plus they are coached (assistant coach) by Riflearm. That increases the risk.

Then we play Orange Grove on Thursday (since Friday is Good Friday holiday) and Orange Grove has been great in the past and last week they upset Ingleside. This is the Orange Grove from the old days.

Scary times indeed.

I'm scared Phil, just reading about it!..Good luck to your ladies this week!! :eek: :eek:

Phil C
04-01-2007, 06:59 PM
Thank you 3A and Ad! Scary times indeed this week. I am glad our girls are playing at home though. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

:(

injuredinmelee
04-01-2007, 07:01 PM
I predict that PS4 will get thrown out of the ball park for streakign across the field as the lady pirates fall behind early in the contest but the arrest and bold move inspires the girls and they pound out 9 hits in the bottom of the 4th inning and score 8 runs to ice the contest.

GOFOR2
04-01-2007, 07:34 PM
LMAO

LH Panther Mom
04-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I predict that PS4 will get thrown out of the ball park for streakign across the field as the lady pirates fall behind early in the contest but the arrest and bold move inspires the girls and they pound out 9 hits in the bottom of the 4th inning and score 8 runs to ice the contest. :eek: :eek: :eek: Not again????? :doh:

c-town_balla
04-01-2007, 08:32 PM
hmmm.....imagine if they were playing West Oso.........beware of the howling bears!!!!!!!!!!

Phil C
04-01-2007, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
hmmm.....imagine if they were playing West Oso.........beware of the howling bears!!!!!!!!!!

That is coming on April 10th (Tuesday) next week at West Oso!
:(:eek:

But we have to get through this difficult week first.

pirate4state
04-01-2007, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I predict that PS4 will get thrown out of the ball park for streakign across the field as the lady pirates fall behind early in the contest but the arrest and bold move inspires the girls and they pound out 9 hits in the bottom of the 4th inning and score 8 runs to ice the contest.

"we're going streaking!!!!"