PDA

View Full Version : For all PI

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 06:15 PM
Hey guys....just wanted to give you a little something to show you what garbage you're up against this Friday. It's not to insult them or anything but you can just tell by all this trash how much better you are than all of them. Sure there are a few of your own PI people dissing other PI people but they just have a football good, band bad complex.
go to www.Rgvsports.com (http://www.Rgvsports.com) and read the cr@p on the sports forum. Again, it's not to upset you guys...maybe it will make you laugh and encourage you to play your hearts out. Understand that they aren't just any other team.

I hadn't been there for a while but when I read all that I was kinda...in awe.

They have it out for PI. I don't know why...but it may be LF all over again. Remember, once we stop playing LF, they are going to be there to take their spot.

Most of you have already seen it but- if not- you don't see it on here because we've got great moderators here that would have ROMed them as soon as they started typing.

I'm not trying to stir up anything. I'm just letting people know. It kind of upsets me though. I mean...it's the valley, things shouldn't be like that.

[This message has been edited by TarponRl3k (edited September 24, 2002).]

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 06:19 PM
i do have to ask though that if you choose to respond in the other forum that you mind what you say. Don't let yourselves look like them. You're on here because you know how to handle yourself. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/wink.gif

SilverT
09-24-2002, 06:22 PM
They are always going to be talking their trash. They never learn. They don't have things figured out yet. Speaking of, shouldn't you be studying for at least one test? You're right though...makes Valley kids look really bad. No respect anymore. i don't understand it. There's a fine line between game talk and trash talk.
Go do homework so you can march girl!

TarponRl3k
09-24-2002, 06:24 PM
what, you think i need to study to pass a test? not march????!!! HA!