PDA

View Full Version : Kep

Gsquared
03-31-2007, 07:11 AM
Think I might have seen the El Dorado bandit pass by Chucks house yesterday. BTW, almost got sucked up in a tornado while I was at Marys yesterday at lunch.

kepdawg
03-31-2007, 11:21 PM
The Eldo bandit's been on the loose for a while now! 3 years? How hard can it be to find a guy wearing a leather football helmet? Glad you survived the storms! Here in TC, we didn't get too much of anything. All the storms seemed to split and go right around us. I went out to Mansfield today and got a nice raccoon style sunburn on my face! You'd think by now I'd remember to wear sunscreen if I was going to be at a track meet all day!

Gsquared
04-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
The Eldo bandit's been on the loose for a while now! 3 years? How hard can it be to find a guy wearing a leather football helmet? Glad you survived the storms! Here in TC, we didn't get too much of anything. All the storms seemed to split and go right around us. I went out to Mansfield today and got a nice raccoon style sunburn on my face! You'd think by now I'd remember to wear sunscreen if I was going to be at a track meet all day!
Whats your plans for the state track meet'?

kepdawg
04-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Whats your plans for the state track meet'?

I plan on going to watch people run, jump, and throw! :D

I'm not sure yet!

Gsquared
04-02-2007, 06:44 PM
hmmm, I might try that too

kepdawg
04-02-2007, 07:40 PM
I probably won't know my plans for sure until that week.