PDA

View Full Version : 2 games out of 2nd place...

SintonFan
03-31-2007, 12:38 AM
The Spurs are making a run.:)
God Bless the Suns.:clap:

Bull's-eye
03-31-2007, 01:27 AM
That would be great if they could get home-court advantage over the Suns! Big thanks from the Rockets for knocking off Utah. Rockets trail the Jazz by a 1/2 game and will host them this Sunday.

Bull's-eye
03-31-2007, 01:37 AM
Phoenix plays Dallas on Sunday and will be in San Antonio on Thursday. Spurs could be playing for 2nd place!

Bull's-eye
03-31-2007, 02:24 PM
Who wants the Spurs in the playoffs? Teams don't want to play Dallas or Phoenix, but it's the Spurs that have been playing outstanding basketball of late.

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-31-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Who wants the Spurs in the playoffs? Teams don't want to play Dallas or Phoenix, but it's the Spurs that have been playing outstanding basketball of late.

And the Mavs haven't?

Bull's-eye
03-31-2007, 03:14 PM
No knock against Dallas, but they aren't playing like they were earlier in the season. Several close games with sub-par teams that they would usually defeat by 20 points. Maybe they are just bored and waiting for the playoffs.

My post did say besides Dallas and Phoenix. :confused: In the Spurs last 5 games, they have outscored their opponent by 101 points and I think they have the best record since the All-Star break. Spurs will have chance to show their improvement with upcoming games vs Phx and Dallas.

DU_stud04
03-31-2007, 03:25 PM
I think they have the best record since the All-Star break. both dallas and san antonio are 17-2 after the all star break.

go spurs :)

Bull's-eye
03-31-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
both dallas and san antonio are 17-2 after the all star break.

go spurs :)

Those 2 losses for the Spurs were back-to-back against Milwaukee and Boston. Go figure! :thinking:

DU_stud04
03-31-2007, 03:37 PM
Those 2 losses for the Spurs were back-to-back against Milwaukee and Boston. Go figure! :thinking: as were dallas' 2 losses, back to back but against golden state and phoenix. i was really thinking spurs could have went undefeated after all star break, pretty easy schedual for them untill they had to play phoenix and dallas.