PDA

View Full Version : President told of Tillman's death...

JR2004
03-30-2007, 09:03 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070330/ap_on_re_us/tillman_friendly_fire

This story just keeps getting worse and worse. I feel bad for Tillman's family. All these folks seem to want is the truth, which I'm sure any of us would want if we lost a loved one in war. (For the record I did vote for Bush last election so no this isn't a bash President Bush thread.)

Maroon87
03-30-2007, 09:27 PM
I met GWB when he owned the Rangers, and I thought he was a pretty cool dude. Unfortunately, he has not chosen the most trustworthy individuals for his administration. :(

Still, I think he's a pretty cool dude.:) I hope history is kind to him.

hutex04
03-30-2007, 11:09 PM
I dont like Bush, i didnt like him as Governor and i dont care that hes from texas. In reality hes from Connecticut cause thats where he was born. But yeah, George Bush sucks!

thatsminty
03-30-2007, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by hutex04
I dont like Bush, i didnt like him as Governor and i dont care that hes from texas. In reality hes from Connecticut cause thats where he was born. But yeah, George Bush sucks!

hahahahhahahhahahhah those poor conneticans.

hutex04
03-30-2007, 11:13 PM
bush is a yankee pretending to be a texan, but can you really blame him for trying to be like us :D

thatsminty
03-30-2007, 11:15 PM
bush is a yankee pretending to be a texan, but can you really blame him for trying to be like us :D

i'm a texan tryin' to be a yankee.

i blame my nonexistent accent though...but you're a northern now...you probably have an accent I bet

hutex04
03-30-2007, 11:16 PM
well whenever i head to texas after a few days i get a lil more twang in my talk but for the most part i never had much of an accent. Dont u agree

thatsminty
03-30-2007, 11:44 PM
well whenever i head to texas after a few days i get a lil more twang in my talk but for the most part i never had much of an accent. Dont u agree

you have the worst texas accent I've ever heard.

now I on the other hand don't have one...now when I try I succeed.