PDA

View Full Version : Actors from your Hometown?

Snyder_TigerFan
03-30-2007, 04:37 PM
Snyder has a couple in a few current series:

The vice president Noah Daniels in 24 is Powers Boothe, born and raised in Snyder.

Drive - an upcoming series on Fox will co-star Kevin Alejandro. He will be the ex-con in the race. He's also appeared in other shows include Ugly Betty, Sleeper Cell, CSI:Miami, and 24.

BuffyMars
03-30-2007, 04:39 PM
Marshall:

Susan Howard from the series Dallas.

Non actors we have George Foreman and Y.A. Tittle. And a few civil rights leaders.

Oh, duh! Terrance Shaw & Lady Bird Johnson.

kepdawg
03-30-2007, 04:41 PM
I don't know of any actors from my hometown.

Since that was the question I won't list non actors! ;)

BuffyMars
03-30-2007, 04:42 PM
Oh I do apologize for breaking the rules.

kepdawg
03-30-2007, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Oh I do apologize for breaking the rules.

It's okay. I just find it funny how fast we get off track on threads. For instance the other day someone asked about the most famous person met and what we ended up with was a bunch of lists of any famous or semifamous person people had ever met.

BuffyMars
03-30-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
It's okay. I just find it funny how fast we get off track on threads. For instance the other day someone asked about the most famous person met and what we ended up with was a bunch of lists of any famous or semifamous person people had ever met.

Well athletes are on tv....:tongue:

And the board is kind of dead....:hairpunk:

kepdawg
03-30-2007, 04:48 PM

Lots of people are on TV, but that doesn't make them actors!

BuffyMars
03-30-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Lots of people are on TV, but that doesn't make them actors!

It was a joke.

kepdawg
03-30-2007, 04:49 PM

And you are here, so the board can't possibly be dead! :)

Pmoney
03-30-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Snyder has a couple in a few current series:

The vice president Noah Daniels in 24 is Powers Boothe, born and raised in Snyder.

Drive - an upcoming series on Fox will co-star Kevin Alejandro. He will be the ex-con in the race. He's also appeared in other shows include Ugly Betty, Sleeper Cell, CSI:Miami, and 24.
also Barry Tubb he was in Top Gun

Snyder_TigerFan
03-30-2007, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
also Barry Tubb he was in Top Gun

How could I forget him! Wolfman in Top Gun.

eagles_victory
03-30-2007, 04:57 PM
cody wynn Greys Anatomy from Fairfield

injuredinmelee
03-30-2007, 05:24 PM
the cowboy kid in Mighty Ducks was a Wylie kid.

Who-dun-it!!?
03-30-2007, 07:24 PM
Sonny Cumbie, Starting QB for the LA Avengers, does that count?

Maroon87
03-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Farrah Fawcett and Eva Longoria from Corpus Christi.

Not bad for a sleepy little Gulf Coast tourist town.:D

For kicks you could throw in Tom Delay, Calallen class of '65.;)

OnceABucJr
03-30-2007, 09:26 PM
Didn't Lou Diamond Phillips grad. from Flour Bluff?

OnceABucJr
03-30-2007, 09:29 PM
Oh Yeah, don't forget about Pepe Serna from Corpus. Last time I saw him they were cutting him up with a chainsaw in "Scarface"!!!

Maroon87
03-30-2007, 09:30 PM
Yes, Lou Diamond Phillips and Pepe Serna are both from CC. How could I forget?:eek:

bhtrainer
03-30-2007, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87

i dont kno if i would be bragging about Tom Delay...lol

hutex04
03-30-2007, 11:14 PM
i was the little boy in a low budget movie with kevin costner called "perfect world" i played the boy he kidnapped long time ago

SintonFan
03-31-2007, 12:33 AM
Sinton folks don't need to act. We make a living doing "real stuff"!;)

ILS1
03-31-2007, 08:20 AM
Not from my hometown but a few I know off the top of my head:

Actor Rip Torn & Former NBA Coach K.C. Jones from the Boston Celtics are originally from Taylor,Tx

Tommy Lee Jone is from San Saba

:D :D

Maroon87
03-31-2007, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by bhtrainer
i dont kno if i would be bragging about Tom Delay...lol

Well, he's sort of an actor...;)

Diocletian
03-31-2007, 06:34 PM
Tommy Lee Jones

Lampasas- my step dad worked on his ranch long ago

BILLYFRED0000
03-31-2007, 06:51 PM
Audie Murphy is not from Celina but close by at Tioga. That was where he was born. And does famous country singer count?
Jessica Hawthorne.

Jessica Hawthorn recorded her album at the world famous, Chelsea Studios in Nashville where so many famous names in the music business got their start, including Alan Jackson, Shania Twain and Tom T. Hall. Her first recording session featured such famous players as Tony Migliore, Elvis Presley’s keyboard player, Jerry Kroon (drums), Chris Leuzinger (lead guitar), Sonny Garrish (steel guitar), Hank Singer (fiddle) and Pete Bordonali (acoustic guitar). Jessica attended Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia, Arkansas and majored in music. She was born in Sherman, Texas and later moved to Celina, Texas where she lived with her parents, John and Donna Clark. Jessica’s dad and mother are extremely supportive of her musical quest and have always been behind her in the many goals that she has in country music. See www.obu.edu. Ouachita Baptist University, 410 Ouachita Street, Arkadelphia, AR 71998.

Bull19
03-31-2007, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Audie Murphy is not from Celina but close by at Tioga. That was where he was born. And does famous country singer count?
Jessica Hawthorne.

Jessica Hawthorn recorded her album at the world famous, Chelsea Studios in Nashville where so many famous names in the music business got their start, including Alan Jackson, Shania Twain and Tom T. Hall. Her first recording session featured such famous players as Tony Migliore, Elvis Presley’s keyboard player, Jerry Kroon (drums), Chris Leuzinger (lead guitar), Sonny Garrish (steel guitar), Hank Singer (fiddle) and Pete Bordonali (acoustic guitar). Jessica attended Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia, Arkansas and majored in music. She was born in Sherman, Texas and later moved to Celina, Texas where she lived with her parents, John and Donna Clark. Jessica’s dad and mother are extremely supportive of her musical quest and have always been behind her in the many goals that she has in country music. See www.obu.edu. Ouachita Baptist University, 410 Ouachita Street, Arkadelphia, AR 71998.

TALK ABOUT A PLUG

g$$
04-01-2007, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87

Might want to promote Farrah & Eva over Tom D. about now!! His new book is something else & he tells all...alcohol, women, the whole deal!