PDA

View Full Version : your daily dose of jealousy

pirate44
03-30-2007, 02:54 PM
well, at 4:00 the entire office is breaking to the conference room where we will have our every-once-in-a-while "Beer and Margarita Friday". The bosses go out and buy a few ice chests of beer and one of the engineers brings his margarita machine. they also buy a ton of pizza. and to all the college engineering students on the downlow, we are now accepting applications for summer internship :D

pirate4state
03-30-2007, 02:56 PM
Did I ever send you "the knack" email?????????? LMAO!

BuffyMars
03-30-2007, 02:58 PM
Do you by chance have a boss named Michael?

Does the company you work for sell office supplies? :thinking:

pirate44
03-30-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Did I ever send you "the knack" email?????????? LMAO!
i think so..at least someone did:D

pirate44
03-30-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars

3 aggies and an A&I javelina;)

BuffyMars
03-30-2007, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
3 aggies and an A&I javelina;)

I was jealous up until now. :tongue:

Adidas410s
03-30-2007, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars

:clap: :clap: :clap:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-30-2007, 05:18 PM
well, at 4:00 the entire office is breaking to the conference room where we will have our every-once-in-a-while "Beer and Margarita Friday". The bosses go out and buy a few ice chests of beer and one of the engineers brings his margarita machine. they also buy a ton of pizza. and to all the college engineering students on the downlow, we are now accepting applications for summer internship :D

What kind of engineering?

pirate44
03-30-2007, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
What kind of engineering?
Structural, Civil, but we'll take marine, and maybe environmental. we just bought out an environmental firm but i dont know if they need interns. possible though. and 2 of the 3 aggie owners were 12th man football players. they love binging in Aggies especially the ones who love football;)

pirate44
03-30-2007, 08:13 PM
i guess we had about 20 or a little more show up. they had 2 cases of bud light, 2 cases of miller lite 2 cases of coors light and 2 cases of michelob ultra. as well as a margarita machine full of margaritas on one side and pina colada on the other side. then they broke out 2 bottles of pina colada and a shot glass. LOL. oh yeah, i think there was about 10 veggie pizzas and 10 not-so-veggie pizzas....good times. although last time they were throwing dice. not so much this time :D

edit that:

there was only 1 case of each i believe. (2 twelve packs)..at least i think:thinking: :D

bhtrainer
03-30-2007, 10:34 PM
can i please work there? lol

SintonFan
03-31-2007, 12:31 AM
I love the title selection.:inlove:

DU_stud04
03-31-2007, 03:24 AM
well, at 4:00 the entire office is breaking to the conference room where we will have our every-once-in-a-while "Beer and Margarita Friday". The bosses go out and buy a few ice chests of beer and one of the engineers brings his margarita machine. they also buy a ton of pizza. and to all the college engineering students on the downlow, we are now accepting applications for summer internship :D where can i send my resume???

DU_stud04
03-31-2007, 03:25 AM
Structural, Civil, but we'll take marine, and maybe environmental. we just bought out an environmental firm but i dont know if they need interns. possible though. and 2 of the 3 aggie owners were 12th man football players. they love binging in Aggies especially the ones who love football;) wait... how bout a mechanical and areospace engineer major?:D