PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky wants Rick Barnes!

Funk-d-fied
03-30-2007, 01:47 PM
I just heard on an ESPN radio affiliate that officials at UK have said they are going to pursue Coach Barnes as well as a few others about being Head Coach.

Phil C
03-30-2007, 01:50 PM
I once saw a movie made in 1956 called Kentucky Rifle with Chill Wills. Sometimes they show it on the western channel. This was a great movie and Chill Wills was great in it as Tobias! Sterling Holloway was also in it and provided great comic releaf. A great movie indeed and I hope you get to see it someday. It is made in beautiful color too.

Funk-d-fied
03-30-2007, 01:52 PM
The radio station is trying to get Barnes on the show for a interview, i will keep you posted!

Phil C
03-30-2007, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied
The radio station is trying to get Barnes on the show for a interview, i will keep you posted!

Thank you Fund-d-fied.

LH Panther Mom
03-30-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I once saw a movie made in 1956 called Kentucy Rifle with Chill Wills. Sometimes they show it on the western channel. This was a great movie and Chill Wills was great in it as Tobias! Sterling Holloway was also in it and provided great comic releaf. A great movie indeed and I hope you get to see it someday. It is made in beautiful color too. I'm sooooo confused. :confused: :thinking: :doh:

injuredinmelee
03-30-2007, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'm sooooo confused. :confused: :thinking: :doh:

ever had an older uncle that heard a word and jsut went on some random diatribe about something that he associated with that word...

JR2004
03-30-2007, 07:03 PM
PLEASE Kentucky take this hack off of UT's hands. Let him go seduce Wildcat fans with his amazing ability to recruit so he can make them angry when they see his less than stellar in-game decision making.

Pmoney
03-31-2007, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
PLEASE Kentucky take this hack off of UT's hands. Let him go seduce Wildcat fans with his amazing ability to recruit so he can make them angry when they see his less than stellar in-game decision making.
JR....Rick has put Texas back on the basketball map...before this year he had a 3 or 4 yr streak of taking Texas to the Sweet 16

JasperDog94
03-31-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
PLEASE Kentucky take this hack off of UT's hands. Let him go seduce Wildcat fans with his amazing ability to recruit so he can make them angry when they see his less than stellar in-game decision making. You've got to give Mack more credit than just being a great recruiter.

What's that?

Oh, we're talking about basketball?

Carry on....

Maroon87
03-31-2007, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
ever had an older uncle that heard a word and jsut went on some random diatribe about something that he associated with that word...

My grandfather was like that.:)

BreckTxLonghorn
03-31-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
JR....Rick has put Texas back on the basketball map...before this year he had a 3 or 4 yr streak of taking Texas to the Sweet 16

Actually, Rick and the Horns lost in the first round in 2005 to Nevada.

HippoBaseball05
03-31-2007, 09:37 PM
If I'm not mistaken, t.u. has been knocked out of the 'Big Dance' by a lower seeded team six out of the last seven years.....

injuredinmelee
03-31-2007, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by HippoBaseball05
If I'm not mistaken, t.u. has been knocked out of the 'Big Dance' by a lower seeded team six out of the last seven years.....
but the key part of that you ags must consider...UT HAS BEEN THERE 6 OUT OF THE LAST 7 YEARS... can you say that about your team?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-01-2007, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
but the key part of that you ags must consider...UT HAS BEEN THERE 6 OUT OF THE LAST 7 YEARS... can you say that about your team?

All I gots to say is 12-7.

Just messing with you. :D

injuredinmelee
04-01-2007, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
All I gots to say is 12-7.

Just messing with you. :D

I guess football is just like basketball in that even a blind hog can find an acorn... lmao

:p

JasperDog94
04-01-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by HippoBaseball05
If I'm not mistaken, t.u. has been knocked out of the 'Big Dance' by a lower seeded team six out of the last seven years..... You sure are obsessed with Tulsa University. What's your beef with them?