PDA

View Full Version : Big Softball Game tonight in Aransas Pass

Phil C
03-30-2007, 11:51 AM
It will be at 7 P.M. Aransas Pass has only lost to Sinton so this game tonight will have an impact on the district standings. Sinton won a close one 2 to 1 the last time these teams played and Aransas Pass is mad. They have that dangerous pitcher who transferred from Ingleside this year for her senior year. Her name is Barbara Tharas and she is dangerous. She has had some training in Ingleside by Riflearm. That increases the risk.

Phil C
03-30-2007, 11:52 AM
I hope AP Panther Fan will be there.

pirate4state
03-30-2007, 12:00 PM
The important question is will YOU be there!!!

Did anyone ever find out if Ingleside beat Orange Grove last week??? :thinking:

Phil C
03-30-2007, 01:03 PM
I will be there. If the JVs are playing I will be there. The wind will be blowing so there probably won't be any home runs over the fence and the wind will play havoc with hits and the game will probably be decided by wind produced errors and the waves in the bay will be splashing hard under the collision of these softball giants.

AP Panther Fan
03-30-2007, 01:17 PM
I'll be there (varsity only)...y'all better dress warm.:)

OnceABucJr
03-30-2007, 01:21 PM
BPhill, Inglside lost to OG 5-4 in bottom of last inning? The AP pitcher transferred from Ingleside 2 years ago before RA came to Ingeside. Good luck to the Lady Pirates against AP. Marquardt & Mircovich are doing good things in AP and getting more competitive each year. Should be a good/close game.

pirate4state
03-30-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by OnceABucJr
BPhill, Inglside lost to OG 5-4 in bottom of last inning? The AP pitcher transferred from Ingleside 2 years ago before RA came to Ingeside. Good luck to the Lady Pirates against AP. Marquardt & Mircovich are doing good things in AP and getting more competitive each year. Should be a good/close game.

WOW Ingleside lost to Orange Grove??? :eek: :eek:

PHIL TAKE NOTE THAT RIFLEARM DID NOT COACH BARBARA. and you really should stop referring to her as a transfer student. People might start to think you are from Taft!! :D

Phil C
03-30-2007, 01:31 PM

The Aransas Pass paper said that she transferred there for her senior year.

:(

AP Panther Fan
03-30-2007, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
PHIL TAKE NOTE THAT RIFLEARM DID NOT COACH BARBARA. and you really should stop referring to her as a transfer student. People might start to think you are from Taft!! :D

LOL...or maybe Odem?;)

AP Panther Fan
03-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
The Aransas Pass paper said that she transferred there for her senior year.

:(

I'm not getting it, she transferred last year and played on our JV team last year.:confused:

pirate4state
03-30-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I'm not getting it, she transferred last year and played on our JV team last year.:confused: It's okay, he doesn't get it either. :doh:

Don't forget to wear a hat!!! :D

Phil C
03-30-2007, 01:42 PM
I'm not getting it, she transferred last year and played on our JV team last year.:confused:

:confused: :(

pirate4state
03-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Do I have to bust out my rock slinging smiley???????? :thinking:

Phil C
03-30-2007, 01:45 PM

I hope the link works. If so read the sixth paragraph. Knock knock! :)

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkjxJWg1GrFUAwHdXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE2dGgxa2N 0BGNvbG8DdwRsA1dTMQRwb3MDMQRzZWMDc3IEdnRpZANQUkVWX zkx/SIG=12tftq06c/EXP=1175366601/**http%3a//www.aransaspassprogress.com/articles/2007/02/23/sports/sports1.txt

Phil C
03-30-2007, 01:48 PM
Earth to Everyone! Read the sixed paragraph. And this is the Aransas Pass Paper. Hello!

AP Panther Fan
03-30-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state Don't forget to wear a hat!!! :D

LOL....It will certainly be a bad hair, kind of evening! ;)

My daughter played Wednesday night in Portland and the wind was absolutely horrible. You couldn't even sit in the stands and watch because the red dirt was blowing into your face. :mad:

They should not build softball fields in the middle of farm fields....big, big mistake. Well, maybe if it were corn fields like in Field of Dreams...that might be okay.:thinking:

OnceABucJr
03-30-2007, 01:57 PM
BPhill, the next thing you are going to tell us is that you believe everything you read in the Sinton rag also???

Phil C
03-30-2007, 01:59 PM
BPhill, the next thing you are going to tell us is that you believe everything you read in the Sinton rag also???

:eek:

pirate4state
03-30-2007, 02:01 PM
BPhill, the next thing you are going to tell us is that you believe everything you read in the Sinton rag also??? LMAO yes b/c the "rag" is always so accurate - ROFLMAO! :evillol:

AP Panther Fan
03-30-2007, 02:06 PM
I think the Progress got it wrong, but I will double-check this evening......:cool:

pirate4state
03-30-2007, 02:17 PM
I saw her pitch for AP JV last year. I'm almost positive the AP JV team was in the annual AP tourney and that she pitched against our Varsity team. This is her 2nd year at Aransas Pass.