PDA

View Full Version : Yay!

BuffyMars
03-30-2007, 09:37 AM
Its sad when you get excited about getting a new cell phone.

I have been using one of those "freebies" for over a year now because I over analyze everything and have talked myself out of buying a new one until now. And they only reason why I am getting one now is because I am getting a discount for renewing my plan.

Sad.

My phone now doesn't even have bluetooth capabilities!

I work with a bunch of um, well....well off people, and let me just say, their phones alone make me look like a hobo. ;)

Txbroadcaster
03-30-2007, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Its sad when you get excited about getting a new cell phone.

I have been using one of those "freebies" for over a year now because I over analyze everything and have talked myself out of buying a new one until now. And they only reason why I am getting one now is because I am getting a discount for renewing my plan.

Sad.

My phone now doesn't even have bluetooth capabilities!

I work with a bunch of um, well....well off people, and let me just say, their phones alone make me look like a hobo. ;)

ahem I should get credit for making u finally get one:D

Old Tiger
03-30-2007, 09:38 AM
It's sad when you pay $400 for a new phone and you crack the screen in South Padre and you don't know how you just wake up and it's cracked. :(

BuffyMars
03-30-2007, 09:41 AM
Oh, that sucks Tiger!

And yes, Terry helped me pick out a phone after about 30 mins of reading every phones specs.

I am dead serious, I can't make a decision to save my life. I honestly think about things waaaaaaay too much. :(

pirate4state
03-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I am dead serious, I can't make a decision to save my life. I honestly think about things waaaaaaay too much. :(

OMG I hate that about myself. Sometimes I'll just make a snap decision b/c I'm annoyed with myself and then regret it. :crazy1: LMAO! Talk about issues. :D

Old Tiger
03-30-2007, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
OMG I hate that about myself. Sometimes I'll just make a snap decision b/c I'm annoyed with myself and then regret it. :crazy1: LMAO! Talk about issues. :D Too bad you didn't make a snap to go to sweetwater after the Giddings/LH game:mad:

pirate4state
03-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Too bad you didn't make a snap to go to sweetwater after the Giddings/LH game:mad: well duh - i thought about it too much - you should have dared me :D

Old Tiger
03-30-2007, 09:56 AM
I was putting my sort of best peer pressure on you!