PDA

View Full Version : what are everyones plans for this weekened?

bhtrainer
03-30-2007, 08:51 AM
whats goin on?

Old Tiger
03-30-2007, 08:56 AM
last night I went to Harry's in CS and partied. Tonight I will party. My 72" party accesory is coming in today so that will be a fun experiment. Saturday at noon I am going to Austin to watch the spring game. Saturday night I work; will probably get fired(rita you know). Sunday night if I'm not fired I work again.

Maroon87
03-30-2007, 09:00 AM
Sunday I'm going to the Shell Houston Open out at Redstone. I haven't been in a few years so I'm looking forward to it.:cool:

bhtrainer
03-30-2007, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
last night I went to Harry's in CS and partied. Tonight I will party. My 72" party accesory is coming in today so that will be a fun experiment. Saturday at noon I am going to Austin to watch the spring game. Saturday night I work; will probably get fired(rita you know). Sunday night if I'm not fired I work again.

well that sounds like a lot of fun...im havin a party my parents are goin out of town...

LH Panther Mom
03-30-2007, 09:01 AM
last night I went to Harry's in CS and partied. Tonight I will party. My 72" party accesory is coming in today so that will be a fun experiment.
That's an accomplishment. :rolleyes:

Track meet in Wimberley this afternoon. Track meet in Burnet tomorrow. Laundry & housework the rest of the time. :(

Maroon87
03-30-2007, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by bhtrainer
well that sounds like a lot of fun...im havin a party my parents are goin out of town...

I miss those days.:( I had some real blowouts back in the day.

bhtrainer
Originally posted by Maroon87
Sunday I'm going to the Shell Houston Open out at Redstone. I haven't been in a few years so I'm looking forward to it.:cool:

omg i love redstone its an awesome course!

pirate4state
track meet, Islander baseball game, family gathering

oh and play some jokes on people :devil:

bhtrainer
03-30-2007, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I miss those days.:( I had some real blowouts back in the day.

lol yeah it should be a lot of fun!

Maroon87
03-30-2007, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by bhtrainer
omg i love redstone its an awesome course!

Last time I went they played the SHO on the other course out there (Fall Creek I think). The one they play on now was still being built. The other one was loooong. I followed Mickelson that year. It was a blast. That's a big dude.:eek:

BuffyMars
03-30-2007, 09:22 AM
NOTHING! And I could not be any more excited!

Oh, but we are going to see Blades of Glory.

Txbroadcaster
03-30-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
NOTHING! And I could not be any more excited!

Oh, but we are going to see Blades of Glory.

And hopefully our J-Horror movies come in by tomorrow at the latest

BuffyMars
03-30-2007, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
And hopefully our J-Horror movies come in by tomorrow at the latest

Its gonna be an Asianpalooza this weekend.

Txbroadcaster
03-30-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Its gonna be an Asianpalooza this weekend.

gesundheit

Adidas410s
03-30-2007, 09:30 AM
drive to Lubbock from Dallas tonight...so aka not much.

Tmrw is play golf at Rawls in the morning (weather permitting...it's not likely). After that it's the TT Law chili cookoff followed by the EOY law school-sponsored party. It's at some bar where the school sets up an open tab. It's pirate themed...I'm going as Mike Leach! ;)

Sunday...drive back to Dallas and hopefully squeeze in a round of late afternoon golf somewhere! :D

pirate4state
03-30-2007, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Tmrw is play golf at Rawls in the morning (weather permitting...it's not likely). After that it's the TT Law chili cookoff followed by the EOY law school-sponsored party. It's at some bar where the school sets up an open tab. It's pirate themed...I'm going as Mike Leach! ;)

Sunday...drive back to Dallas and hopefully squeeze in a round of late afternoon golf somewhere! :D

Dude - how long is that drive??? :eek: :eek:

Why not fly Southwest?

Fotbol
03-30-2007, 09:35 AM
I'm in a Wedding on 31MAR07@600PM:mad: :mad: I will miss the Final four Games!

Reds fan
03-30-2007, 09:39 AM
Going out west to hunt turkey, hope they are gobblin':D

Adidas410s
03-30-2007, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Dude - how long is that drive??? :eek: :eek:

Why not fly Southwest?

It's about 330 miles from Midlothian. Pending traffic in Ft Worth and on 20...it takes about 5 1/2 hours to make the drive. With the rain though it will take at least 6 tonight. Southwest costs $110 r/t but it costs me about $45-50 in gas. Sometimes I fly when I need to get more credits...but I can't afford to fly there every 3 weeks. Stupid money!!! :mad:

pirate4state
03-30-2007, 10:34 AM
It's about 330 miles from Midlothian. Pending traffic in Ft Worth and on 20...it takes about 5 1/2 hours to make the drive. With the rain though it will take at least 6 tonight. Southwest costs $110 r/t but it costs me about $45-50 in gas. Sometimes I fly when I need to get more credits...but I can't afford to fly there every 3 weeks. Stupid money!!! :mad:

Stupid money is right! :mad:

Well, she'll be in Dallas in 2 months so it's only for a little while longer. ;)

piratebg
03-30-2007, 10:50 AM
Well, I got groceries this morning. I'll be in Corpus this afternoon and evening paying bills and just getting the kids out for the night.

Saturday I have department pictures at 8:00am and then I'm taking the family to the Windfest parade in Portland. Afterwards my son and my niece have teeball games in the afternoon. I'm not sure what's going on Saturday night.

On Sunday all I have planned is church and maybe go out for lunch. That's about it.

big daddy russ
03-30-2007, 11:10 AM
Today: Pay bills, finish a term paper, and update resume
Tonight: May go watch a friend play a live show here in Huntsville, may not... not quite sure yet

Tomorrow morning: Houston Texans career fair and luncheon.
Tomorrow afternoon: Drive to CS, do nothing but watch some hoops.
Tomorrow night: BBQ with a few of our friends and their families.

Sunday: Nada. Watch some hoops and some MLB.

g$$
03-30-2007, 11:16 AM

Going as Leach to a pirate-themed party is classic. Where's the pic of your love interest? Sounds serious buddy!

g$$
03-30-2007, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Today: Pay bills, finish a term paper, and update resume
Tonight: May go watch a friend play a live show here in Huntsville, may not... not quite sure yet

Tomorrow morning: Houston Texans career fair and luncheon.
Tomorrow afternoon: Drive to CS, do nothing but watch some hoops.
Tomorrow night: BBQ with a few of our friends and their families.

Sunday: Nada. Watch some hoops and some MLB.

Good luck with the Texans. If you get a chance to talk to Tony Wyllie, do it. He is very influential in that organization. I met him once & he was impressive. Have a good one.

Adidas410s
03-30-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Going as Leach to a pirate-themed party is classic. Where's the pic of your love interest? Sounds serious buddy!

I got her to dress as this:

http://www.ocregister.com/newsimages/show/2004/07/9ron.jpg

g$$
03-30-2007, 11:24 AM
I laugh just looking at Will Ferrell. Blades of Glory looks awful though...maybe I am wrong. So you're secretly dating Christina Applegate? Just kidding. Have fun!

gobblerfan02
03-30-2007, 11:24 AM
I guess no one knows chilifest starts today???

Adidas410s
03-30-2007, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by g$$
I laugh just looking at Will Ferrell. Blades of Glory looks awful though...maybe I am wrong. So you're secretly dating Christina Applegate? Just kidding. Have fun!

She's a smelly pirate hooker!!! :D :D :D

g$$
03-30-2007, 11:30 AM
Friday: have to go with girlfriend to a PTA auction, etc. at country club, buffet bbq & drinks, then out tonight

Saturday: plan to watch niece compete at Rice's Bayou Meet in the pole vault for Texas (weather permitting), then watch hoops, maybe catch some of UT's spring game

Sunday: recover, watch MLB opening night, family stuff

Pretty lame I know! Sounds like Chilifest might be another wet, muddy one like a few years ago. Gosh that was a mess! Have fun...

big daddy russ
03-30-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
I wanted to go, but it always seems like we have plans whenever Chilifest rolls around. I lived in CS for three years and will be there this year during Chilifest weekend, but still haven't been.

LH Panther Mom
03-30-2007, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Track meet in Wimberley this afternoon. Track meet in Burnet tomorrow. Well scratch Wimberley. :(

mistanice
03-30-2007, 11:50 AM

I was there too. cheap drinks.

bhtrainer
03-30-2007, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02

im goin tomorrow

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-30-2007, 12:02 PM
I will be golfing I hope, if weather permiting. We had a tornado touch down in town this morning and it's been raining all morning so I guess we'll have to see what happens.

DU_stud04
03-30-2007, 12:02 PM
track meet tomorrow, then watching boxing. then football sunday against fort worth avengers