Geez you post alot :p :devil:

Phil C
03-29-2007, 04:25 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

BuffyMars
03-29-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Geez you post alot :p :devil:

Well you aren't helping the matter! Quit telling everybody!

SHOW SOME COMPASSION! :mad: :mad: :mad:

piratebg
03-29-2007, 04:30 PM
That was pretty damn fast too. I think you may have set a speed record. :)

pirate4state
03-29-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Well you aren't helping the matter! Quit telling everybody!

SHOW SOME COMPASSION! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Time for an avatar!!! :thumbsup:

BuffyMars
03-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
That was pretty damn fast too. I think you may have set a speed record. :)

Blame it on the job, lol.

I thought I was gonna hear word about the relocation Tuesday but they decided it was more important to move into their new house this week and to leave me hanging! :bigcry:

If I get that job, I won't be here so much. :(

GreenMonster
03-29-2007, 04:33 PM
No offense here, but I'm glad Buffy lives far,far away from me. I get the feeling by the way that she posts that probably never stops talking either and that would drive me up the friggin' wall. Seems like a nice chick though. Again, no offense intended here just making an observation followed by a statement of personal feeling.

Txbroadcaster
03-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
No offense here, but I'm glad Buffy lives far,far away from me. I get the feeling by the way that she posts that probably never stops talking either and that would drive me up the friggin' wall. Seems like a nice chick though. Again, no offense intended here just making an observation followed by a statement of personal feeling.

actually no

Like she said, it really is her job at the moment. She literally sits for 8 hours a day doing about one hour's worth of work

she is not overly talkative or anything like that

TexasHSFootball
03-29-2007, 04:45 PM
what it is now.. 100 posts per day? :p

BuffyMars
03-29-2007, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

LOL! I love when people think I talk alot because I post alot. Its kinda funny to me. Thats crazy talk!

Look at it like this....Stephen King spits out books left and right--which are thoughts from his mind, but does he talk alot? I don't know. I am guessing no, unless he is on a manic high. Something tells me he isn't a social butterfly.

But eitherway, no offense here. I do love to talk. Oh, and post alot at least I am told. ;)

BuffyMars
03-29-2007, 04:50 PM
Hahaha! Thanks Terry for the avatar! LOL!

tigerpride_08
03-29-2007, 07:18 PM
congrats...:clap: