View Full Version : For Zombie movie lovers

Txbroadcaster
03-29-2007, 04:15 PM
What is your fav zombie movie?

Mine is Dawn Of The Dead 2004 and Shaun of the Dead

Love to the Romero Quad as well of course and I liked ROTD 1-3

piratebg
03-29-2007, 04:28 PM
Night of the Living Dead(original and remake)

Dawn of the Dead(original and remake)

Day of the Dead(the preview for the remake looks awful, the original kicks butt)

Land of the Dead(great film just watched again 2 days ago)

Return of the Living Dead 1&2(nothing like 80s comedy/horror)

28 Days Later(not really zombie but still awesome)

Night of the Creeps(alien zombie movie)

Shaun of the Dead(absolutely hilarious movie)

Resident Evil 1&2(fun action style zombie movies and looking forward to Extintion)

BuffyMars
03-29-2007, 04:31 PM
Honestly, I like em' all.

But I am not like you Terry Bear who everytime I come home has on Land of the Dead! :crazy:

piratebg
03-29-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Honestly, I like em' all.

But I am not like you Terry Bear who everytime I come home has on Land of the Dead! :crazy:

Ain't nothing wrong with that. My wife came home Monday night to Dawn of the Dead and woke up Tuesday to Land of the Dead. Zombies are cool.

Txbroadcaster
03-29-2007, 04:38 PM
The remake of Day of the Dead trailer that was going all around is NOT the actual trailer..it was rough cuts put together for a cast party

piratebg
03-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
The remake of Day of the Dead trailer that was going all around is NOT the actual trailer..it was rough cuts put together for a cast party

I still wasn't impressed. "It's a bad day to be a zombie," says Nick Cannon. Give me a break. I have higher expectations for Night of the Living Dead 3D.

Txbroadcaster
03-29-2007, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I still wasn't impressed. "It's a bad day to be a zombie," says Nick Cannon. Give me a break. I have higher expectations for Night of the Living Dead 3D.

You been to this site?

GREAT message board

http://www.allthingszombie.com/

piratebg
03-29-2007, 04:46 PM
Cool beans :)