PDA

View Full Version : To wills point people: question

Jimbotex40
11-06-2002, 01:28 AM
Is it true that your WR cunnigan tore his ACL?

If so, I will keep him in my prayers. I would hate for yall not to have him, even though I know he would help yall against us. I remember playing bball against him in 8th grade and he was a real gamer.

justanopinion
11-06-2002, 09:31 AM
I really hope he's ok and he just needs a week off. I'll also keep him in my prayers.

BLUEDOOM75
11-06-2002, 12:35 PM
Quinton did not tear the ACL but he tore the other three ligiments in his knee and is having surgery Thursday morning. I would like to thank you two guys for having him in your thoughts. He is a big loss for us but to be a championship team, people have to step up and we have to overcome this huge obstacle. We have made some good changes that will help out. Thanks again.

<small>[ November 06, 2002, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: BLUEDOOM75 ]</small>

justanopinion
11-06-2002, 11:43 PM
Bluedoom75,
I really hate to hear about Cunnigan. He had such a future ahead of him and this might ruin it all. I hope that the team will step it up to a new level and show everyone in state that it takes a team to win it all.

justanopinion
11-07-2002, 09:38 AM
Is there anyone from Wills Point with more information?

cajun1
11-08-2002, 08:52 AM
Yes, he is in our mind and God will help him through this. The team has moved some key players around so I think we will be alright and we will show everybody that we play as a team.
I want to thank everybody and please keep praying for him.
Good Luck to all the teams to nights.