PDA

View Full Version : Im going to Chicago

pirate44
03-29-2007, 12:43 PM
first my boss gets me Rush tix for August in San Antonio, then he tells me this morning he got tix for me and my wife to see Chicago at the Slena Auditorium in Corpus Christi April 19th. this has been an awesome week :)

Blastoderm55
03-29-2007, 12:45 PM
My boss only tries to pass off Miss Bee County pageant tickets to me. :rolleyes:

AP Panther Fan
03-29-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
first my boss gets me Rush tix for August in San Antonio, then he tells me this morning he got tix for me and my wife to see Chicago at the Slena Auditorium in Corpus Christi April 19th. this has been an awesome week :)

Wow...you must be doing something right.:D It's always nice when they let you know you are appreciated. Do you ever hear from "Coach" Derek?

pirate44
03-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Wow...you must be doing something right.:D It's always nice when they let you know you are appreciated. Do you ever hear from "Coach" Derek?
he was at the office the other day. i was in a SEAoT meeting in the conference room. we had ordered several boxes of Pizza. Derek walked in for something and my boss asked Derek "Hey Derek, you want some Pizza?". Derek said, "no thanks...wait, yall have extra?" and he went, grabbed a coke out of the fridge and an entire large pepperoni. LOL. i guess he was hungry.

pirate44
03-29-2007, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
My boss only tries to pass off Miss Bee County pageant tickets to me. :rolleyes:
LOL..let me know if he scores "Miss Picayune" tickets :D

Phil C
03-29-2007, 02:08 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate44
04-19-2007, 11:30 AM
tonights the big night. center section 10 rows back. should be awesome. the best news of all, is Earth, Wind & Fire wont be there to mess it all up. :D

SintonFan
04-19-2007, 11:33 AM
The Mrs. and I are both trying to get hired on with USAA. Last year they had Foreigner play at their Christmas party.
Her current company had 3 drunk guys and an orangutan.
My company had 3 drunk guys.:(
j/k on the last one...

SintonFan
04-19-2007, 11:35 AM
tonights the big night. center section 10 rows back. should be awesome. the best news of all, is Earth, Wind & Fire wont be there to mess it all up. :D
Have fun and take some pics.:clap:

CHS_CG
04-19-2007, 12:21 PM
my boss doesnt give me anything but a hard time!

lepfan
04-19-2007, 12:30 PM
My boss gives me tickets to live in hell.

Maroon87
04-19-2007, 01:08 PM
I get pretty sweet Astros tickets from my company so I can't complain.

pirate4state
04-19-2007, 01:13 PM
tonights the big night. center section 10 rows back. should be awesome. the best news of all, is Earth, Wind & Fire wont be there to mess it all up. :D Have fun!! :)

pirate44
04-20-2007, 06:58 AM
great concert. unfortunately they had a stand-in for the guitar player (i dont know why). he was reading music the whole night and couldnt play the acoustic guitar to save he life. he did have a few good licks on the electric though. especially toward the end. my bosses wife caught a guitar pick that was thown out to the crowd. what a great night. im exhausted this morning ( i slept an hour and a half past my alarm.