PDA

View Full Version : Burnet Jasper Updates Here

Pages : 1 [2]

crzyjournalist03
12-06-2003, 05:46 PM
man...if this game had just gone to OT, this thread would have broken the "Things that p!$$ me off" thread for longest thread on the DL...shucks!

Diboll_Lumberjackk
12-06-2003, 05:47 PM
How many more do we need? Lets break it conversatin right here :D

crzyjournalist03
12-06-2003, 05:49 PM
a few more pages...I don't know the exact number

spaniard
12-06-2003, 05:50 PM
heh, i bet we can break it, i'll just have to add some stuff in latta, time to eat right now.

3afan2K3
12-06-2003, 05:51 PM
We need 15 pages and 358 post to beat it

crzyjournalist03
12-06-2003, 05:57 PM
hey, we're almost within 100!

Hupernikomen
12-06-2003, 06:00 PM
crzyjournalist03:
hey, we're almost within 100!I wish someone would get the game stats and post them on this thread. Sounds like we keep Shipley at bay for the most part. Man they had to line him up in the backfield at times to get him the ball. I would have never thought that after seeing the way others had passed against us this year. He did catch the winning TD though.

crzyjournalist03
12-06-2003, 06:23 PM
well, at the rate the PI-RC game is going, this may not even be the longest topic of the day!

Wildcat81
12-06-2003, 06:26 PM
After reading these post I'm wondering how many
Burnet Jasper have more grey hair.

bearkatdad
12-06-2003, 07:09 PM
Good luck next week,Burnet...it was a hell of a game..

spirate_9
12-06-2003, 07:45 PM
Sounds like the Jasper coaching staff had a good game plan coming into the game. They must've saw how Sinton lined up and ran the ball at 'em. Too bad they had that fumble on the kickoff in the 4th. What did Jasper do on defense to limit both the run and the pass of Burnet?

crzyjournalist03
12-06-2003, 07:46 PM
spirate_9:
What did Jasper do on defense to limit both the run and the pass of Burnet?I'm sure that's exactly what Gainesville's defensive coordinator is going to find out!

spirate_9
12-06-2003, 07:47 PM
Sinton doubled Shipley and Warner and the run hurt them. I'm curious as to what Jasper did defensively to stop them.

weatherag07
12-06-2003, 08:28 PM
I can not tell you how many times I thought I was gonna have a heart attck in the 2nd half of the game...geez. I feel like an old woman right now; I was so worried! Jasper did great, and they definetly made me worry about my Burnet Dawgs. To me, in my eyes, Jasper had a wonderful defense, and a sneaky offense...they ran through holes everywhere! Burnet didn't fair too well in the 3rd quarter, but came out on top-like a miracle ! I'm SO proud of the guys, and I can't wait to see them play next weekend!

Keith7
12-06-2003, 08:37 PM
This was a great game

HornetMom
12-06-2003, 08:48 PM
Wildcat81:
Burnet Jasper have more grey hair.And those of us that aren't usual Burnet/Jasper fans. It was a great game. But I have to tell you, even more gray hairs popped out when I switched over to the Rice/PI game. 4 OTs. eek! eek!
Good luck to all next week.

crzyjournalist03
12-06-2003, 08:49 PM
HornetMom:

Wildcat81:
Burnet Jasper have more grey hair.And those of us that aren't usual Burnet/Jasper fans. It was a great game. But I have to tell you, even more gray hairs popped out when I switched over to the Rice/PI game. 4 OTs. eek! eek!
Good luck to all next week.that's the truth...two great playoff games...undoubtedly the two best played games of the year!

Haunta Yo
12-07-2003, 04:15 AM
I'm in

oldengray1
12-07-2003, 10:01 AM
WOW!!!
jasper came in with a great game plan and executed well. They played like a team on a mission. Burnet showed something. It wasn't Jasper mistakes just Burnet team willpower.
Jasper had gained the momentum, was running the ball well, and had Burnets offense stopped cold.
The forced fumble on the kickoff caused by rountree and the interception by warner brought the huge burnet crowd to a frenzy and each and every player on the burnet team stepped it up 2 notches in the fourth quarter, got their jobs done and willed their team to a win. Jasper gave no quarter-Burnet had to make it's breaks. It took everything every player could do to force a win. What a game by Jasper-they have earned the respect and hearts of Texas-Good Luck Burnet you deserve this win.

Hottogo
12-07-2003, 10:22 AM
GOFOR2:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Wow 3rd an 4 chris levens get nailed

4th down punting to jasperCould those "dirty Mexicans" from Sinton, as McGee put it, have exposed some weaknesses in the Burnet offense/defense/special teams that Jasper has been able to expose as well?
mmmmmmm.GOFOR2, I am not trying to drag something out on here that should never have been posted in the first place, BUT! This post of yours is pure trash and its the kind of trash that has no place here or anywhwere else. Knowing McGee as I do personally, I can promise you that what you "Quoted" him as saying is a total bald face lie! This is one of the finest young men Ive ever known. He is a leader amoung his teammates and classmates and if you knew him as we do, you would know what a ridiculas trashy statement you have made. I said before that if Stephen never threw another football, he would have my everlasting respect for being the kind of person he is. Get your act together! :mad: :mad:

<small>[ December 07, 2003, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: Hottogo ]</small>

espn1
12-07-2003, 10:47 AM
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s20/smilies-42260.png http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/waffen/violent-smiley-091.gif

GOFOR2
12-07-2003, 11:01 AM
Hottogo:

GOFOR2:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:

4th down punting to jasperCould those "dirty Mexicans" from Sinton, as McGee put it, have exposed some weaknesses in the Burnet offense/defense/special teams that Jasper has been able to expose as well?
mmmmmmm.GOFOR2, I am not trying to drag something out on here that should never have been posted in the first place, BUT! This post of yours is pure trash and its the kind of trash that has no place here or anywhwere else. Knowing McGee as I do personally, I can promise you that what you "Quoted" him as saying is a total bald face lie! This is one of the finest young men Ive ever known. He is a leader amoung his teammates and classmates and if you knew him as we do, you would know what a ridiculas trashy statement you have made. I said before that if Stephen never threw another football, he would have my everlasting respect for being the kind of person he is. Get your act together! :mad: :mad: I am not gonna question his athletic ability because he is a great football player, but he was not apparently not the only Burnet ballplayer to throw out some racial slurs.
And the kid McGee called a dirty Mexican was my nephew, who in his own right is a great kid himself. I can go on but I am not going to. You may know McGee in a certain light but people respond differently under pressure.

GOFOR2
12-07-2003, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by espn1:
[QB] http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s20/smilies-42260.png

Hard for you to fathom that a kid of yours would say such a thing, huh?
So what is your excuse for getting violent?
Is really called for?

espn1
12-07-2003, 11:13 AM
GOFOR2:

Hottogo:

GOFOR2:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:

mmmmmmm.GOFOR2, I am not trying to drag something out on here that should never have been posted in the first place, BUT! This post of yours is pure trash and its the kind of trash that has no place here or anywhwere else. Knowing McGee as I do personally, I can promise you that what you "Quoted" him as saying is a total bald face lie! This is one of the finest young men Ive ever known. He is a leader amoung his teammates and classmates and if you knew him as we do, you would know what a ridiculas trashy statement you have made. I said before that if Stephen never threw another football, he would have my everlasting respect for being the kind of person he is. Get your act together! :mad: :mad: I am not gonna question his athletic ability because he is a great football player, but he was not apparently not the only Burnet ballplayer to throw out some racial slurs.
And the kid McGee called a dirty Mexican was my nephew, who in his own right is a great kid himself. I can go on but I am not going to. You may know McGee in a certain light but people respond differently under pressure.That's an absolute Lie! Straight out! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/wuerg/vomit-smiley-022.gif

GOFOR2
12-07-2003, 11:18 AM
espn1:

GOFOR2:

Hottogo:

GOFOR2:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:

And the kid McGee called a dirty Mexican was my nephew, who in his own right is a great kid himself. I can go on but I am not going to. You may know McGee in a certain light but people respond differently under pressure.That's an absolute Lie! Straight out! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/wuerg/vomit-smiley-022.gifI'd like to say the same thing too. But stuff like this is just hard to get past. I find it hard not to believe my nephew, who his a very good kid as well, is in the C.Y.O. and who volunteers his time to the church. Hearing this put a stain on the way I saw some of the higly talented Burnet players.

GOFOR2
12-07-2003, 11:22 AM
[That's an absolute Lie! Straight out! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/wuerg/vomit-smiley-022.gif[/QB][/QUOTE]

You can cut out your immature animation. I never said anything hateful, yet your attacks are nothing short of violent. I merely reported what I heard from my nephew.
Is this the way you respond to what you purport to be a lie? You have your version and I have mine.

olddawggreen
12-07-2003, 11:22 AM
Hottogo:

GOFOR2:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:

mmmmmmm.GOFOR2, I am not trying to drag something out on here that should never have been posted in the first place, BUT! This post of yours is pure trash and its the kind of trash that has no place here or anywhwere else. Knowing McGee as I do personally, I can promise you that what you "Quoted" him as saying is a total bald face lie! This is one of the finest young men Ive ever known. He is a leader amoung his teammates and classmates and if you knew him as we do, you would know what a ridiculas trashy statement you have made. I said before that if Stephen never threw another football, he would have my everlasting respect for being the kind of person he is. Get your act together! :mad: :mad: ditto! Leave your trash at home GOFOR2!

pirate4state
12-07-2003, 11:27 AM
olddawggreen:

Hottogo:

GOFOR2:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:

mmmmmmm.GOFOR2, I am not trying to drag something out on here that should never have been posted in the first place, BUT! This post of yours is pure trash and its the kind of trash that has no place here or anywhwere else. Knowing McGee as I do personally, I can promise you that what you "Quoted" him as saying is a total bald face lie! This is one of the finest young men Ive ever known. He is a leader amoung his teammates and classmates and if you knew him as we do, you would know what a ridiculas trashy statement you have made. I said before that if Stephen never threw another football, he would have my everlasting respect for being the kind of person he is. Get your act together! :mad: :mad: ditto! Leave your trash at home GOFOR2!Your never gonna agree. If the Burnet posters are SO sure that their QB could never say anything like this, why not just ignore GOFOR2?? Jeez... :rolleyes: And, GOFOR2, they are never gonna bend...so save your "breath". :p

<small>[ December 07, 2003, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: pirate4state ]</small>

espn1
Sorry no one from Burnet is going to believe you period. You picked the wrong kid to talk about. There's a reason why he is graduating early and going to A&M. He is an excellent student and person. That kind of trash dosen't come out of his mouth. He dosen't have time for it.
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4056.png http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4059.png

olddawggreen
olddawggreen:

Hottogo:

GOFOR2:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:

mmmmmmm.GOFOR2, I am not trying to drag something out on here that should never have been posted in the first place, BUT! This post of yours is pure trash and its the kind of trash that has no place here or anywhwere else. Knowing McGee as I do personally, I can promise you that what you "Quoted" him as saying is a total bald face lie! This is one of the finest young men Ive ever known. He is a leader amoung his teammates and classmates and if you knew him as we do, you would know what a ridiculas trashy statement you have made. I said before that if Stephen never threw another football, he would have my everlasting respect for being the kind of person he is. Get your act together! :mad: :mad: ditto! I dont believe McGee said it but I also think that what is said on the field between two opponants during a hottly contested battle should stay on the field. Could be that your nephew is not the angel that you know him to be under certain pressure also. Leave your trash at home GOFOR2!

GOFOR2
12-07-2003, 11:30 AM
espn1:
Sorry no one from Burnet is going to believe you period. You picked the wrong kid to talk about. There's a reason why he is graduating early and going to A&M. He is an excellent student and person. That kind of trash dosen't come out of his mouth. He dosen't have time for it.
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4056.png http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4059.pngLook, for the last time, I am not picking on him. I am merely stating what my nephew said McGee told him. And as I stated earlier he was not the only one to lash out a racial slur. One of your receivers made a similar statement to one of our young cornerbacks, except he is not mexican.

espn1
12-07-2003, 11:30 AM
Oh! I forgot! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/waffen/violent-smiley-014.gif

GOFOR2
12-07-2003, 11:31 AM
olddawggreen:

olddawggreen:

Hottogo:

GOFOR2:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:

mmmmmmm.GOFOR2, I am not trying to drag something out on here that should never have been posted in the first place, BUT! This post of yours is pure trash and its the kind of trash that has no place here or anywhwere else. Knowing McGee as I do personally, I can promise you that what you "Quoted" him as saying is a total bald face lie! This is one of the finest young men Ive ever known. He is a leader amoung his teammates and classmates and if you knew him as we do, you would know what a ridiculas trashy statement you have made. I said before that if Stephen never threw another football, he would have my everlasting respect for being the kind of person he is. Get your act together! :mad: :mad: ditto! I dont believe McGee said it but I also think that what is said on the field between two opponants during a hottly contested battle should stay on the field. Could be that your nephew is not the angel that you know him to be under certain pressure also. Leave your trash at home GOFOR2!Ditto, could it be that McGee does not have as clean a mouth as you think he does?

pirate4state
12-07-2003, 11:34 AM
espn1:
Oh! I forgot! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/waffen/violent-smiley-014.gif:rolleyes: You know, this might fall into the catagory of a terroristic threat!! eek!

olddawggreen
12-07-2003, 11:35 AM
olddawggreen:

olddawggreen:

Hottogo:

GOFOR2:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:

mmmmmmm.GOFOR2, I am not trying to drag something out on here that should never have been posted in the first place, BUT! This post of yours is pure trash and its the kind of trash that has no place here or anywhwere else. Knowing McGee as I do personally, I can promise you that what you "Quoted" him as saying is a total bald face lie! This is one of the finest young men Ive ever known. He is a leader amoung his teammates and classmates and if you knew him as we do, you would know what a ridiculas trashy statement you have made. I said before that if Stephen never threw another football, he would have my everlasting respect for being the kind of person he is. Get your act together! :mad: :mad: ditto! I dont believe McGee said it but I also think that what is said on the field between two opponants during a hottly contested battle should stay on the field. Could be that your nephew is not the angel that you know him to be under certain pressure also. Leave your trash at home GOFOR2!ditto! I dont believe McGee said it but I also think that what is said on the field between two opponants during a hottly contested battle should stay on the field. Could be that your nephew is not the angel that you know him to be under certain pressure also. Leave your trash at home GOFOR2!

JasperDog94
12-07-2003, 11:40 AM
I used to deal with this kind of stuff all the time as a teacher. Parents would say, "Oh, not my child! My little Johnny would never do or say something like that!" I wasn't there, so I don't know what was or wasn't said, but don't be so naive as to think it could never happen. "What's said on the field needs to be left on the field"...give me a break. So if one kid tells another one, "I'm gonna kill you after the game" then that should just be left on the field....didn't think so.

olddawggreen
12-07-2003, 11:51 AM
JasperDog94:
I used to deal with this kind of stuff all the time as a teacher. Parents would say, "Oh, not my child! My little Johnny would never do or say something like that!" I wasn't there, so I don't know what was or wasn't said, but don't be so naive as to think it could never happen. "What's said on the field needs to be left on the field"...give me a break. So if one kid tells another one, "I'm gonna kill you after the game" then that should just be left on the field....didn't think so.No, that means that it takes two to tango, I dont tolerate racsim in any form, but I also know that there are things said between two players on the field during the heat of a game that should remain between them. Usually its not a one sided thing.

olddawggreen
12-07-2003, 11:53 AM
JasperDog94:
I used to deal with this kind of stuff all the time as a teacher. Parents would say, "Oh, not my child! My little Johnny would never do or say something like that!" I wasn't there, so I don't know what was or wasn't said, but don't be so naive as to think it could never happen. "What's said on the field needs to be left on the field"...give me a break. So if one kid tells another one, "I'm gonna kill you after the game" then that should just be left on the field....didn't think so.What a stupid comment, no one was talking about a death threat on the field.

Bigblue07
12-07-2003, 12:08 PM
i played 7 on 7 against mcgee, and hes not the nicest guy. probably one of the most arrogant people ive ever met. but Jordan Shipley on the other hand is a very down-to-earth nice guy. No matter what i still support the bulldogs.
GO BURNET !!!!

GOFOR2
12-07-2003, 12:12 PM
espn1:
Oh! I forgot! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/waffen/violent-smiley-014.gifyou know, you talk about how righteous your community is and look at the kind of crap you post as a response. I understand things are said and done on the field that come with the game, but noone should ever let their emotions get so far out of control that they should have to resort to racial slurs. And apparently what the kids did to draw out those remarks were to put "their dirty hands" on them (McGee and Warner) as they were being tackled.

GOFOR2
12-07-2003, 12:15 PM
GOFOR2:

espn1:
Oh! I forgot! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/waffen/violent-smiley-014.gifyou know, you talk about how righteous your community is and look at the kind of crap you post as a response. I understand things are said and done on the field that come with the game, but noone should ever let their emotions get so far out of control that they should have to resort to racial slurs. And apparently what the kids did to draw out those remarks were to put "their dirty hands" on them (McGee and Warner) as they were being tackled.I wish those two could play with the same type of class that people like Shipley and company play with. Those guys really impressed me. They would just pick themselves up all the ground and continue, unlike the two I have mentioned.

29x281
12-07-2003, 12:40 PM
If you didn't hear it yourself, then I think it's poor judgment to go public with such an accusation, especially since you and your nephew get to remain anonymous.

In a court of law, American citizens have a right to face their accusers. No such thing on the internet, I guess, where your accusers remain anonymous.

GOFOR2
12-07-2003, 12:43 PM
29x281:
If you didn't hear it yourself, then I think it's poor judgment to go public with such an accusation, especially since you and your nephew get to remain anonymous.

In a court of law, American citizens have a right to face their accusers. No such thing on the internet, I guess, where your accusers remain anonymous.So what do you think of ESPN1's animated chainsawing?

29x281
12-07-2003, 12:45 PM
I think you're overreacting to it. Just my opinion

<small>[ December 07, 2003, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: 29x281 ]</small>

JasperDog94
12-07-2003, 12:46 PM
olddawggreen:

JasperDog94:
I used to deal with this kind of stuff all the time as a teacher. Parents would say, "Oh, not my child! My little Johnny would never do or say something like that!" I wasn't there, so I don't know what was or wasn't said, but don't be so naive as to think it could never happen. "What's said on the field needs to be left on the field"...give me a break. So if one kid tells another one, "I'm gonna kill you after the game" then that should just be left on the field....didn't think so.What a stupid comment, no one was talking about a death threat on the field.I was just taking your comment one step farther. Sorry if you felt it was stupid. I was just trying to show you the fallacy in your argument. Make sure that you try to represent the best in your community, both ON AND OFF the field.

GOFOR2
12-07-2003, 12:48 PM
29x281:
I think you're overreacting to it.Figured you would say that. Until you have had someone make a racist remark to you or treat you differently because of your race you would not know what I mean. What is bothersome is that we still have to put up with this racial crap in this day and age, and with people like you who talk about hearsay, and what not, I can see why it still permeates throughout our society.

29x281
12-07-2003, 12:53 PM
Yes. You're correct of course. It's me and my observations of hearsay that allow racist attitudes to linger in our society. Your logic is so perfect I'll not even attempt a rebuttal.

GOFOR2
12-07-2003, 12:58 PM
29x281:
Yes. You're correct of course. It's me and my observations of hearsay that allow racist attitudes to linger in our society. Your logic is so perfect I'll not even attempt a rebuttal.dont be such a hardhead. i used you as an example with what you wrote. there are many more people who have these views and think in that fashion. people who turn their head and look the other way, acting as if it did not happen, are those who keep racism alive. you act as if there was no such way that such a thing could have happened in a Burnet game, nor are you condemning it.
this is all I have to say about it and I am done.

29x281
12-07-2003, 01:04 PM
Since you're not commenting anymore, maybe you'll trouble yourself to re-read what I wrote. Nowhere did I make any judgment one way or the other as to the validity of the accusation. I simply made the point that your claim was hearsay, which it was, and that you'll remain anonymous as McGee faces public scrutiny over his racial attitudes.

GOFOR2
12-07-2003, 01:06 PM
29x281:
Since you're not commenting anymore, maybe you'll trouble yourself to re-read what I wrote. Nowhere did I make any judgment one way or the other as to the validity of the accusation. I simply made the point that your claim was hearsay, which it was, and that you'll remain anonymous as McGee faces public scrutiny over his racial attitudes.like the way you avoid the issue.
must be a lawyer.

GOFOR2
12-07-2003, 01:06 PM
GOFOR2:

29x281:
Since you're not commenting anymore, maybe you'll trouble yourself to re-read what I wrote. Nowhere did I make any judgment one way or the other as to the validity of the accusation. I simply made the point that your claim was hearsay, which it was, and that you'll remain anonymous as McGee faces public scrutiny over his racial attitudes.like the way you avoid the issue.
must be a lawyer.maybe even a P.R. director

GOFOR2
12-07-2003, 01:07 PM
300 posts for this topic are enough.
Later, haters.

Ranger Mom
12-07-2003, 01:15 PM
Thank Goodness someone is ending it - I felt like I was back in Jr. High for a while!! :p

espn1
12-07-2003, 01:25 PM
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-082.gif http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s20/smilies-42433.png http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-082.gif

Diboll_Lumberjackk
12-07-2003, 03:36 PM
No! Must go on! This was an awesome game who all went?

bulldogvet85
12-07-2003, 04:01 PM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
No! Must go on! This was an awesome game who all went?I was there it was an exciting game.

JasperDog94
12-07-2003, 05:42 PM
THIS IS JUST A QUESTION:

How come no Burnet posters are condeming the comment IF IT WAS MADE? You quickly jump to the conclusion that it couldn't have happened. How many of you would belive a story if someone said that it happened to them? Especially if it was a relative.

espn1
12-07-2003, 06:25 PM
JasperDog94:
THIS IS JUST A QUESTION:

How come no Burnet posters are condeming the comment IF IT WAS MADE? You quickly jump to the conclusion that it couldn't have happened. How many of you would belive a story if someone said that it happened to them? Especially if it was a relative.Because they picked the most unlikely person of anyone on the team.

3afan2K3
12-07-2003, 06:26 PM
I have 2 of the most succesful topics

geturgunzup
12-07-2003, 06:36 PM
Why would we condemn someone for hearsay? Some people from Sinton were also offended that the tortilla throwing was racially motivated. There was no more truth to that accusation than there is to this one. It's just not an issue because it is an unfounded accusation that we know to be false.

bulldogmom2
12-07-2003, 06:48 PM
I just couldn't sit by and not put my 2 cents in.
My son plays football, and tells me some of the things that get said out on that field. I just hope that no parent things their kids are innocent. I was surprised at some of the things they say, and call each other. So Nobody needs to say their babies wouldn't say that, because they do.
I'm not saying that Stephen did say it, but I wouldn't be surprised otherwise. Good kid or not. I consider mine to be a good kid also, buy have had to tell him to watch his smart nasty mouth out there. But I don't think this had to be brought out on a forum like this. If it's a big problem then it should of been taken up with coachs, or even parents calling the school.
Don't forget theirs always 3 sides to a story...
Your side,,
My side,,,
And the truth....

Let stop this, and just move on...

BHS#1
12-07-2003, 09:00 PM
J-RABBITS:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Burnets not what i thought they was thats for surethats exactly what i was saying...well at least were still in the playoffs unlike forney.

3afan2K3
12-07-2003, 09:03 PM
BHS#1:

J-RABBITS:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Burnets not what i thought they was thats for surethats exactly what i was saying...well at least were still in the playoffs unlike forney.Forney would of gone further, but we had to play the #1 team in the state early and lost

<small>[ December 07, 2003, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

BHS#1
12-07-2003, 09:04 PM
J-RABBITS:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Burnets not what i thought they was thats for surethats exactly what i was saying...well at least were still in the playoffs unlike forney.
That and Burnet didnt play there Best.Also Jasper is always tough so it was a good game

Keith7
12-07-2003, 09:09 PM
hello

BHS#1
12-07-2003, 09:10 PM
Also I might add last year Everman made it to the semi's and almost lost to Forney the score was 21-14. Because Everman was looking past that game to the state championship. And I think Burnet did the same thing and almost got beat. wink wink wink

Keith7
12-07-2003, 09:10 PM
3afan2K3:

BHS#1:

J-RABBITS:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Burnets not what i thought they was thats for surethats exactly what i was saying...well at least were still in the playoffs unlike forney.Forney would still be in, but we had to play the #1 team in the state earlyUh oh we got a new fan

Keith7
12-07-2003, 09:11 PM
3afan2K3:
I have 2 of the most succesful topicsYou must be the coolest guy on earth

sinton66
12-07-2003, 09:13 PM
geturgunzup:
Why would we condemn someone for hearsay? Some people from Sinton were also offended that the tortilla throwing was racially motivated. There was no more truth to that accusation than there is to this one. It's just not an issue because it is an unfounded accusation that we know to be false.More misinformation from Burnet? It was in fact Ray_Bearkat who called into question the tortilla throwing. For the record, he is from RAYMONDVILLE not Sinton.

BHS#1
12-07-2003, 09:14 PM
3afan2K3:

BHS#1:

J-RABBITS:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Burnets not what i thought they was thats for surethats exactly what i was saying...well at least were still in the playoffs unlike forney.Forney would of gone further, but we had to play the #1 team in the state early and lost#1 Team in the state? were #1

Keith7
12-07-2003, 09:15 PM
sinton66:

geturgunzup:
Why would we condemn someone for hearsay? Some people from Sinton were also offended that the tortilla throwing was racially motivated. There was no more truth to that accusation than there is to this one. It's just not an issue because it is an unfounded accusation that we know to be false.More misinformation from Burnet? It was in fact Ray_Bearkat who called into question the tortilla throwing. For the record, he is from RAYMONDVILLE not Sinton.Burnet better watch out.. Gainesville brings fried chicken to throw

GOFOR2
12-07-2003, 09:18 PM
Keith7:

sinton66:

geturgunzup:
Why would we condemn someone for hearsay? Some people from Sinton were also offended that the tortilla throwing was racially motivated. There was no more truth to that accusation than there is to this one. It's just not an issue because it is an unfounded accusation that we know to be false.More misinformation from Burnet? It was in fact Ray_Bearkat who called into question the tortilla throwing. For the record, he is from RAYMONDVILLE not Sinton.Burnet better watch out.. Gainesville brings fried chicken to throwLOL. They probably would not get upset until you started to throw sheep around in the stands.

pirateman98
12-07-2003, 09:20 PM
Congratulations to Burnet on a great win. You guys have one more to go. Good Luck and Go Bulldogs!

crzyjournalist03
12-07-2003, 10:39 PM
3afan2K3:
I have 2 of the most succesful topicsYou know, I just realized that even though you keep taking credit for the "write the next line" thread, you weren't the one who actually started it.

pirate4state
12-07-2003, 10:42 PM
crzyjournalist03:

3afan2K3:
I have 2 of the most succesful topicsYou know, I just realized that even though you keep taking credit for the "write the next line" thread, you weren't the one who actually started it.LOL-not again!!! But this may have been when he was posting under his dad's user name. :p

3afan2K3
12-07-2003, 10:43 PM
crzyjournalist03:

3afan2K3:
I have 2 of the most succesful topicsYou know, I just realized that even though you keep taking credit for the "write the next line" thread, you weren't the one who actually started it.yes I did start it, but under a different username.....And dtop trying to take that away, I know your stil jealous because I made the 100,000 post

3afan2K3
12-07-2003, 10:44 PM
crzyjournalist03:

3afan2K3:
I have 2 of the most succesful topicsYou know, I just realized that even though you keep taking credit for the "write the next line" thread, you weren't the one who actually started it.yes I did start it, but under a different username.....And dtop trying to take that away, I know your stil jealous because I made the 100,000 post

SINTON81
12-08-2003, 01:06 AM
GOFOR2:

espn1:
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4056.png http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4059.pngLook, for the last time, I am not picking on him. I am merely stating what my nephew said McGee told him. And as I stated earlier he was not the only one to lash out a racial slur. One of your receivers made a similar statement to one of our young cornerbacks, except he is not mexican.Sorry, no one from Sinton is going to believe your excuses. He may be an excellent student, but an excellent person, not if he says crap like that. He doesn’t have time for it? Come on, it only take a second to say “dirty mexicans”. I for one hope Gainseville beats Burnet.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
12-08-2003, 02:00 AM
I say go Diboll about you guys?!!!

Keith7
12-08-2003, 02:00 AM
SINTON81:

GOFOR2:

espn1:
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4056.png http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4059.pngLook, for the last time, I am not picking on him. I am merely stating what my nephew said McGee told him. And as I stated earlier he was not the only one to lash out a racial slur. One of your receivers made a similar statement to one of our young cornerbacks, except he is not mexican.Sorry, no one from Sinton is going to believe your excuses. He may be an excellent student, but an excellent person, not if he says crap like that. He doesn’t have time for it? Come on, it only take a second to say “dirty mexicans”. I for one hope Gainseville beats Burnet.now thats just un called for
burnet must be classless

<small>[ December 08, 2003, 01:01 AM: Message edited by: Keith7 ]</small>

espn1
12-08-2003, 08:42 AM
SINTON81:

GOFOR2:

espn1:
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4056.png http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4059.pngLook, for the last time, I am not picking on him. I am merely stating what my nephew said McGee told him. And as I stated earlier he was not the only one to lash out a racial slur. One of your receivers made a similar statement to one of our young cornerbacks, except he is not mexican.Sorry, no one from Sinton is going to believe your excuses. He may be an excellent student, but an excellent person, not if he says crap like that. He doesn’t have time for it? Come on, it only take a second to say “dirty mexicans”. I for one hope Gainseville beats Burnet.I guess the dirty little Mexicans from Burnet just laugh about it huh? We have Hispanics in burnet also! I know all about trash talking on the field. But the way it was presented doesn't make sense. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-082.gif http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-082.gif http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-082.gif

JasperDog94
12-08-2003, 01:55 PM
BHS#1:
[QUOTE]well at least were still in the playoffs unlike forney.
That and Burnet didnt play there Best.Also Jasper is always tough so it was a good gameBULL!!! :mad: :mad: Burnet did play a great game. Jasper just had a great game plan this year that exposed Burnet to some things that they weren't ready for. I'm so sick of the comment "Burnet didn't play well today." If "Jasper is always tough" then maybe that had more to do with Burnet's lack-luster offense most of the game...especially in the redzone. You wonder why people don't like Burnet? It's not jealousy, it's arrogance and not being a graceful winner! :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes:

GOFOR2
12-08-2003, 02:23 PM
espn1:

SINTON81:

GOFOR2:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by espn1:
[qb]Sorry no one from Burnet is going to believe you period. You picked the wrong kid to talk about. There's a reason why he is graduating early and going to A&M. He is an excellent student and person. That kind of trash dosen't come out of his mouth. He dosen't have time for it.
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4056.png http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4059.pngLook, for the last time, I am not picking on him. I am merely stating what my nephew said McGee told him. And as I stated earlier he was not the only one to lash out a racial slur. One of your receivers made a similar statement to one of our young cornerbacks, except he is not mexican.Sorry, no one from Sinton is going to believe your excuses. He may be an excellent student, but an excellent person, not if he says crap like that. He doesn’t have time for it? Come on, it only take a second to say “dirty mexicans”. I for one hope Gainseville beats Burnet.I guess the dirty little Mexicans from Burnet just laugh about it huh? We have Hispanics in burnet also! I know all about trash talking on the field. But the way it was presented doesn't make sense. [IMG]

I have lost all respect for you ESPN. You talk about letting an idiot bury himself. Why dont you take a look at your posts? Who looks like the real idiot, one who reports the news and is looking for answers and for people to condemn the actions of a few. You talk about Burnet having a hispanic population and that there is no way this could have happened. That still does not excuse, the things that were said (not that may have been said, nor what may have been interpreted, because that it is the truth) nor does it mean that a person you consider as "good" would not say such things.
I cannot get over your self-centered, self-righteous, egotistical bigotry. I tried to be civil with you but it is very difficult to be rational and civil with the irrational and racially insensitive.

SINTON81
12-08-2003, 04:25 PM
espn1:

SINTON81:

GOFOR2:

espn1:
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4056.png http://www.smiliegenerator.de/weihnachten/s4/clicksmilies4059.pngLook, for the last time, I am not picking on him. I am merely stating what my nephew said McGee told him. And as I stated earlier he was not the only one to lash out a racial slur. One of your receivers made a similar statement to one of our young cornerbacks, except he is not mexican.Sorry, no one from Sinton is going to believe your excuses. He may be an excellent student, but an excellent person, not if he says crap like that. He doesn’t have time for it? Come on, it only take a second to say “dirty mexicans”. I for one hope Gainseville beats Burnet.I guess the dirty little Mexicans from Burnet just laugh about it huh? We have Hispanics in burnet also! I know all about trash talking on the field. But the way it was presented doesn't make sense. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-082.gif http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-082.gif http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-082.gifWhen it comes to racism, it’s usually in the heat of the battle when a persons true feeling come out. When a person is frustrated or angry because things are not going well that’s went things are said. And from what I saw, the Sinton defense had McGee running around and throwing the ball away quit a few times. People can talk trash on the field all they want, but that does not give them the right to say racist remarks, things like that have no place on the field.

Hottogo
12-08-2003, 05:09 PM
3afan2K3:

BHS#1:

J-RABBITS:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Burnets not what i thought they was thats for surethats exactly what i was saying...well at least were still in the playoffs unlike forney.Forney would of gone further, but we had to play the #1 team in the state early and lostYou guys would have been #2 last year if you had just won one more game, now let me try to remember, what was your excuse last year? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: