PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rita

Txbroadcaster
03-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Did not know if you had heard BUT....

Veronica Mars is on the chopping block..ONE way it MIGHT be saved is if the shows changes things LIKE....

Skipping 4 years into the future and Veronica being an FBI agent. No word on the rest of the cast, BUT looks like most would be gone.

IMO I would rather the show end than go into some stupid flashforward and have things be completley different.

BuffyMars
03-28-2007, 09:33 AM
Don't remind me! I will be super :mad: if they do that!

I won't be inclined to watch if they do the stupid flash forward.

kaorder1999
03-28-2007, 09:36 AM
ive never seen that show!

pirate4state
03-28-2007, 09:38 AM
I know. I think mid May is when they decide which shows are coming back. :weeping:

A flash forward?? That would be cheesy. :hairpunk: I'm sure KB could pull it off, but what a crock!

Side note: Did you guys see that Joss Wheldon was gonna pick up the Buffy series via comic book?? I'll try and find the story. :D

Link (http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Interviews-Features/Article/default.aspx?posting={0C084F89-5673-43B9-9FFC-022578DAA927})

Txbroadcaster
03-28-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I know. I think mid May is when they decide which shows are coming back. :weeping:

A flash forward?? That would be cheesy. :hairpunk: I'm sure KB could pull it off, but what a crock!

Side note: Did you guys see that Josh Weldon was gonna pick up the Buffy series via comic book?? I'll try and find the story. :D

He has been planning to do that for a while now..to be honest I would probably never read them.

We got a couple Buffy books..they were ok, but nothing to rave about

BuffyMars
03-28-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
He has been planning to do that for a while now..to be honest I would probably never read them.

We got a couple Buffy books..they were ok, but nothing to rave about

There were a couple of good books. But I am not a comic fanatic by any means.

pirate4state
03-28-2007, 09:42 AM
I have never read a comic in my life, but I'd have to at least check out the first book. :nerd:

Posted the link to the story in my original post.