PDA

View Full Version : American Idol last night

CHS_CG
03-28-2007, 07:59 AM
OK so did anybody see Sanjaya's hair... I mean seriously..... *BARF* that kid has no no no no sense in that lil brain of his.... If anybody can find a picture of it please post it.... for those of you who dont watch American Idol you have GOT to see what I am talkin about!

mistanice
03-28-2007, 08:13 AM
http://www.drudgereport.com/ai.jpg

CHS_CG
03-28-2007, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by mistanice
http://www.drudgereport.com/ai.jpg

THANK YOU MISTANICE!!!!! LOOK AT THAT SERIOUSLY... IS THIS KID FORREAL?

mustang59
03-28-2007, 08:14 AM
LOL Okay, that's just not right. He looks like a poodle.

Adidas410s
03-28-2007, 08:15 AM
Man...I sure hope he gets to stay another week. I don't even really watch the show...but the mockery that is being made of the show with him on it is priceless... :clap::clap::clap:

44INAROW
03-28-2007, 08:15 AM
and whatever that was he "sang" was horrible........:rolleyes:

shankbear
03-28-2007, 08:19 AM
This season is a joke. That guy is a joke. When is somebody going to post the blond joke of the day? I am not joking.

Ray_BearKat
03-28-2007, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
and whatever that was he "sang" was horrible........:rolleyes:

he sang bathwater by no doubt...

CHS_CG
03-28-2007, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by shankbear
This season is a joke. That guy is a joke. When is somebody going to post the blond joke of the day? I am not joking.

alot of the season has been a joke but there is some real talent on the show this year... the biggest thing that is a joke is the voting system.

CHS_CG
03-28-2007, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Ray_BearKat
he sang bathwater by no doubt...

and it was horrible!:doh:

Ray_BearKat
03-28-2007, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
and it was horrible!:doh:

agreed, the parodies of him are great...they did him on SNL it was hilarious.

Adidas410s
03-28-2007, 08:39 AM
alot of the season has been a joke but there is some real talent on the show this year... the biggest thing that is a joke is the voting system.

This show has the least amount of talent yet out of the 6 seasons....

CHS_CG
03-28-2007, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

I agree...

Ranger Mom
03-28-2007, 08:43 AM

I agree, I still watch it, but I am not nearly as interested in the outcome as I have been the past 5 seasons.

Normally by this time, I have a clear cut favorite.....I could really care less who wins this year!

CHS_CG
03-28-2007, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I agree, I still watch it, but I am not nearly as interested in the outcome as I have been the past 5 seasons.

Normally by this time, I have a clear cut favorite.....I could really care less who wins this year!

thats how I am.. like last year... I was hard core Chris all the way..this year.. I would careless who won but I think Lakiska, Melinda and Blake are great preformers

Snyder_TigerFan
03-28-2007, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Ray_BearKat
agreed, the parodies of him are great...they did him on SNL it was hilarious.

The guy did about as good too...SNL skit. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo4V6Oo3kVw)

Ranger Mom
03-28-2007, 08:47 AM
thats how I am.. like last year... I was hard core Chris all the way..this year.. I would careless who won but I think Lakiska, Melinda and Blake are great preformers

Yeah.....Jordin is doing really good too! Lakisha and Melinda are really good, but I would never buy one of their CD's....just not my kind of music!

Adidas410s
03-28-2007, 08:53 AM

LaKisha and Melinda would both be lucky to sell out a venue of over 1,000 people on their own.... :(

BuffyMars
03-28-2007, 09:14 AM
I seriously believe that he knows he should already be gone, and that he is doing badly on the show. Having said that, judging over the last 2 weeks, I think he now has the "I know I am gonna lose, so I don't give a crap anymore" attitude. I think he now has the "balls to the wall" attitude.

I think its kind of funny actually. I have enjoyed him more over the past 2 weeks because of his craziness than I have since the beginning.

He won't get my vote, but at least hes entertaining me. Hahaha! :crazy1:

Blastoderm55
03-28-2007, 10:31 AM
I wonder if Sanjaya's friends and relatives are still voting for him. His performances have just been pathetic, and I personally would have difficulty sleeping at night if I knew that better singers were being voted off simply because a bunch of people with nothing better to do call in non-stop for two hours every Tuesday to see to it that I remain on this show. Just concede already, Sanjaya. You may have had a future in music had you been eliminated in the top 24, but you'll later face the repercussions of so many weeks of lousy performances and bogus votes. You'll rue the day you crossed Simon Cowell. :mad:

crzyjournalist03
03-28-2007, 10:37 AM
Man...I sure hope he gets to stay another week. I don't even really watch the show...but the mockery that is being made of the show with him on it is priceless... :clap::clap::clap:

My thoughts exactly! And that SNL skit is dead on!!!!

kaorder1999
03-28-2007, 10:40 AM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/ww/news/2007/03/28/sanjayahair-crop.jpg

here is a better picture of it!

Adidas410s
03-28-2007, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
He won't get my vote, but at least hes entertaining me. Hahaha! :crazy1:
VOTE FOR ENTERTAINMENT!!! :mad:

Bullaholic
03-28-2007, 10:45 AM
I'm still cynical about AI. I think the producers do look at the popular vote, but then get together to figure who to keep and who to kick off to achieve maximum audience viewing share and media buzz----and it works every time.

kaorder1999
03-28-2007, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I'm still cynical about AI. I think the producers do look at the popular vote, but then get together to figure who to keep and who to kick off to achieve maximum audience viewing share and media buzz----and it works every time.

of course. They kick people off according to how many viewers they will retain or add!!!

Ranger Mom
03-28-2007, 10:56 AM

That could be, but they are the best darn actors out there then. I have seen genuine SHOCK on their faces when certain posters have been voted off.....maybe not this year, but I think we are ALL pretty jaded now!!:p :p

Snyder_TigerFan
03-28-2007, 11:03 AM
I have seen genuine SHOCK on their faces when certain posters have been voted off.....

You've been a moderator too long.;)

Ranger Mom
03-28-2007, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
You've been a moderator too long.;)

That may be a truer statement than you realize!!

BuffyMars
03-28-2007, 11:06 AM
VOTE FOR ENTERTAINMENT!!! :mad:

LOL! I can feel the love you have for me flowing from your words Adidas.

Actually, I don't vote at all. I have voted one time so far and that was for Blake. I think he has the most potential as far as being a "pop" Idol.

I definitely think he has a future in music.

kaorder1999
03-28-2007, 11:06 AM
That may be a truer statement than you realize!!

:clap: :clap:

3afan
03-28-2007, 11:14 AM

exactly ..................

Txbroadcaster
03-28-2007, 11:15 AM

I dont believe that with AI..simply because the show makes money off of not only the show, but tours, and records made. I dont think they would allow less talented people to keep advancing over sure money makers.