PDA

View Full Version : Myspace Question

eagles_victory
03-28-2007, 01:31 AM
when im typing something in my profile how do i keep it from running all together. Like i type something and want it to be divided apart but it never works any ideas

Boosty_Hondo
03-28-2007, 01:39 AM
use the code"<br>" multiple times and it will put lines between whatever u put it after and the next thing u type

DU_stud04
03-28-2007, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
when im typing something in my profile how do i keep it from running all together. Like i type something and want it to be divided apart but it never works any ideas knowing html coding always helps. :)

try <br>, that puts a space in paragraphs(i think thats what your meaning)

yourboss319
03-28-2007, 01:44 AM
hold down shift+alt.. then quickly press F5 328097niner382 while holding down those buttons still.... turn on the heater to your house and gently tap the computer monitor.. this will trigger a space in between your myspace sentences... im just playing of course.. dont try it.. with my luck.. you'll end up getting a virus then i get sent to jail for telling you the information...

DU_stud04
03-28-2007, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by yourboss319
hold down shift+alt.. then quickly press F5 328097niner382 while holding down those buttons still.... turn on the heater to your house and gently tap the computer monitor.. this will trigger a space in between your myspace sentences... im just playing of course.. dont try it.. with my luck.. you'll end up getting a virus then i get sent to jail for telling you the information... :clap: :clap: :clap:

coach
03-28-2007, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by yourboss319
hold down shift+alt.. then quickly press F5 328097niner382 while holding down those buttons still.... turn on the heater to your house and gently tap the computer monitor.. this will trigger a space in between your myspace sentences... im just playing of course.. dont try it.. with my luck.. you'll end up getting a virus then i get sent to jail for telling you the information...

lol :clap:

yourboss319
03-28-2007, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
:clap: :clap: :clap:

thank you thank you.... no pictures..

ahh im goin to bed