PDA

View Full Version : I feel almost normal again!!!

Ranger Mom
03-27-2007, 11:39 PM
Having my computer in my bedroom just wasn't working out for me....I felt too out of the loop with the rest of the family.

I can't move it back into my office, since my son took over that room...so I moved it back into the living room. I may actually be able to stand to be online more than 5 or 10 minutes now!!:D

Do yall still chat?

DU_stud04
03-27-2007, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Having my computer in my bedroom just wasn't working out for me....I felt too out of the loop with the rest of the family.

I can't move it back into my office, since my son took over that room...so I moved it back into the living room. I may actually be able to stand to be online more than 5 or 10 minutes now!!:D

Do yall still chat? lets start one up

Ranger Mom
03-27-2007, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
lets start one up

Well...I am fixing to go watch my grandbaby's newest video sonogram, and then I am going to bed.

Moving my desk and all this computer crap tired me out.

Tomorrow maybe??

DU_stud04
03-27-2007, 11:46 PM
Well...I am fixing to go watch my grandbaby's newest video sonogram, and then I am going to bed.

Moving my desk and all this computer crap tired me out.

Tomorrow maybe?? weve started without you. tomorrow is busy. :(

Ranger Mom
03-28-2007, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
weve started without you. tomorrow is busy. :(

Oh well....maybe next time then!

BuffyMars
03-28-2007, 09:16 AM
You are too young to be a grandma! :eek:

But congrats! :D

pirate4state
03-28-2007, 09:26 AM

Do yall still chat?

Well, that is just great!!! My home PC is finally getting repaired (hopefully) I can't chat from home. :( I got a hand me down laptop and that, if you can believe it, is worse than my PC!! :eek: :eek: I've only used it a couple of times. I use it more as a DVD player. ROFL!

44INAROW
03-28-2007, 09:51 AM
I still need to get the network connection fixed on lil44's laptop - just had too much going on - not real sure where to start - GeekSquad or SBC for the modem or what to do - I really don't think there's anything wrong with the laptop - it seems to be a connection prob - disadvantage of living in hooterville - lack of tech guys here and I am useless :(

LH Panther Mom
03-28-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I still need to get the network connection fixed on lil44's laptop - just had too much going on - not real sure where to start - GeekSquad or SBC for the modem or what to do - I really don't think there's anything wrong with the laptop - it seems to be a connection prob - disadvantage of living in hooterville - lack of tech guys here and I am useless :( Have you tried resetting the router?

44INAROW
03-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Have you tried resetting the router?

one of my coworkers suggested that - once I figure out HOW to do that, I will :D

Emerson1
03-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
one of my coworkers suggested that - once I figure out HOW to do that, I will :D
Unplug the power for 30 seconds :D