PDA

View Full Version : Ex bf charged with missing aggie students murder

CHS_CG
03-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Ex-Boyfriend Charged in Murder of Missing Aggie
Posted: 7:20 PM Mar 21, 2007
Last Updated: 1:45 PM Mar 22, 2007
Reporter: Jeff McShan, KHOU 11 News

The ex-boyfriend of a missing Texas A&M student was charged with murder Wednesday night after leading authorities to a dumpster where possibly the body of Tynesha Stewart had been left.

With the help of community activist Quanell X, Tim Shepherd led police to a dumpster in north Harris County. Timothy Wayne Shepherd, 27, has not made a formal confession and is no longer cooperating with investigators, but he is charged in the death of 19-year-old Tynesha Stewart, the Houston Chronicle quoted Lt. John Denholm of the Harris County Sheriff's Office homicide division.

The ex-boyfriend of a missing Texas A&M student led community activist Quanell X and police to a dumpster in north Harris County Wednesday.

Stewart’s mom said investigators were set to next check the landfill where that dumpster’s load would have been taken. Officials said the dumpster had been picked up at least twice since Stewart went missing March 15.

Shepherd, who had been interviewed several times by law enforcement about the disappearance of Stewart, had asked to speak to Quanell X to take him for a ride.

After hesitating more than once, he finally told Quanell to turn into an apartment complex on Ella.

Then eerily Shepherd slowly led Quanell and a Harris County detective to a dumpster. Quannel then took the young man in his arms and began to pray

That dumpster is possibly, where Stewart’s body was left. It was at that moment that it sunk in, that the smiling woman many in the area had come to know was gone.

Her mother seemed resolved to the fact Stewart was not going to be found alive.

“I guess God wanted another angel around,” said Stewart’s mother Gale Shields. She had previously said the couple had a volatile relationship. About a year and a half ago, the boyfriend refused to let Stewart leave his apartment. So, her parents came with police.

Investigators said Shepherd had not confessed to killing Stewart. Quenell X though said that when he asked "is this where you put her" Shepherd told Quanell, "Yes."

For her family and friends, that already had an idea something bad had happened to her, the latest news was still hard to take.

Shepherd was taken into custody. Quanell X went to Harris County Homicide to give a statement and the dumpster was taken by the county for evidence.

The focus now is to find her body and to find out why she was killed.

Earlier in the day, Stewart’s fellow Aggies -- those who knew her and those who didn't -- felt the need to leave school and join her family and volunteers. As they looked for her, also joining in the search was one of Stewart’s uncles Minnesota Vikings player Jason Glenn. The linebacker flew in from Minnesota to help.

Jason and his brother Aaron, who plays for the Dallas Cowboys, are Mrs. Shields' brothers

to make it worse... he wasnt even telling the truth.. here is the next article that came out yesterday.

HOUSTON -- The acrid aroma billowing from the two barbecue grills on the balcony of Apartment 224 didn't smell like barbecue. And the black smoke rising from the leaping flames didn't look like a normal cookout.

What, neighbors at the Red Oak Place apartments in Houston wondered, was going on in 27-year-old Timothy Wayne Shepherd's apartment?

The answer turned their stomachs.

According to law enforcement officials, Shepherd had been burning the body of his former girlfriend, Tynesha Stewart. Nothing remains of the 19-year-old Texas A&M University student's body.

At times, neighbors say the flames from the grills leapt dangerously close to the roof of the balcony. They called 9-1-1, but when firefighters arrived, the flames had calmed and Shepherd assured them everything was under control.

Shepherd has since confessed to strangling and dismembering Stewart because he was angry that she had started a new relationship.

He is charged with murder and is being held on $250,000 bond in the Harris County Jail.
]

pirate4state
03-27-2007, 04:43 PM
:flaming: :flaming: that is just sick!! I hope HE burns in hell!!

CHS_CG
03-27-2007, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:flaming: :flaming: that is just sick!! I hope HE burns in hell!!

I hope they dismember his @$$ and burn him in a bbq pit... just like that crazy chick who drown all her kids should be held under the water till shes almost gone then brought up for air 4 times and the 5th time let her die!

IHStangFan
03-27-2007, 04:48 PM
I've got a rifle I need to sight in....wonder if they'll let me have him ...I'd like to "take him to the range"

Blastoderm55
03-27-2007, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I've got a rifle I need to sight in....wonder if they'll let me have him ...I'd like to "take him to the range"

Make sure to shoot him in the foot a few times, and then other places that hurt like hell but won't kill outright. This scum doesn't deserve an easy death. :mad:

injuredinmelee
03-27-2007, 04:50 PM
this is probably one of the sickest murder stories i have ever heard.

coach
03-27-2007, 04:54 PM
250,000 dollar bail????? wow.......this guy is just plain gross.....he needs help.....