PDA

View Full Version : horrible day

smustangs
03-27-2007, 03:21 PM
To start it all off my alarm didnt go off this morning, I barley made it to class. Then i had to meet my mom about 30 minutes away with her keys and got there and realized i had forgotten her keys at my apartment. Then she was following me back to stephenville and the belt breaks on my truck and my power steering pump goes out to boot. So my truck is at the chevy house i have no ride and have a full evening of mettings and such to go to. Is anyone else haveing a bad day or is it just me?

Ranger Mom
03-27-2007, 03:22 PM
So far, so good for me!!

Sorry for all your troubles.

You know, you could just sit back and relax and watch American Idol tonight!!:D :p

coach
03-27-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
To start it all off my alarm didnt go off this morning, I barley made it to class. Then i had to meet my mom about 30 minutes away with her keys and got there and realized i had forgotten her keys at my apartment. Then she was following me back to stephenville and the belt breaks on my truck and my power steering pump goes out to boot. So my truck is at the chevy house i have no ride and have a full evening of mettings and such to go to. Is anyone else haveing a bad day or is it just me?

man that sounds like one of ranger mom's kinda day.......hope it gets better

smustangs
03-27-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
So far, so good for me!!

Sorry for all your troubles.

You know, you could just sit back and relax and watch American Idol tonight!!:D :p

I wish i have 3 meetings and a workout to do tonight

Ranger Mom
03-27-2007, 03:31 PM
I wish i have 3 meetings and a workout to do tonight

With the luck you are having, I would lock myself in my house, turn off all the lights and hide under the covers!!:eek: :eek:

stangGirl2007
03-27-2007, 03:32 PM
With the luck you are having, I would lock myself in my house, turn off all the lights and hide under the covers!!:eek: :eek:

This day is going good so far.. except for the fact that I have to miss American Idol tonight because of practice!:(

smustangs
03-27-2007, 03:34 PM

I wish I could but maybe after good hard workout and run will help get rid of some fo the frustration

wildstangs
03-27-2007, 07:51 PM
Not me....Made a B- on a paper that I wrote in a couple of hours. I knew it was crap, so the B- was a nice surprise.

SintonFan
03-27-2007, 08:54 PM
Ehh...
It could be worse.
Imagine that every morning coffee makes you umm "go!" and "go quick!". Then you might have something to rag about.:p
j/k
I hope you have a much better day this evening.:thumbsup:

Phil C
03-27-2007, 08:58 PM
Sinton Lady Pirates beat Mathis Lady Pirates 10 - 0 in five innings. The Sinton JV's won by the same score.

SintonFan
03-27-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Sinton Lady Pirates beat Mathis Lady Pirates 10 - 0 in five innings. The Sinton JV's won by the same score.
That's fantastic Godfather!:clap:
GO LADY PIRATES!!!!:) :clap:

Bull19
03-27-2007, 09:28 PM
GO BUY JACK INGRAM'S NEW CD. ITS PRETTY GOOD. IT SHOULD CHEER U UP. LISTING TO TO NEW GOOD MUSIC ALWAYS DOES THE TRICK FOR ME

mustang59
03-27-2007, 09:44 PM
It's really frustrating to have a day like that. Mine was pretty good. I had a meeting tonight that went well.
Let's hope you have a better tomorrow.

smustangs
03-27-2007, 09:44 PM
i was thinkin some jack and coke maybe

Old Dog
03-27-2007, 10:14 PM
Sorry about you troubles, seems like in college that your schedule is soooooooooo tight that one little bobble and your goose is cooked! Better luck tomorrow................

smustangs
03-27-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Old Dog
Sorry about you troubles, seems like in college that your schedule is soooooooooo tight that one little bobble and your goose is cooked! Better luck tomorrow................

no kidding thanks i hope so too i just have class from 9-5 then another meeting after that so who knows

lepfan
03-27-2007, 11:18 PM
To start it all off my alarm didnt go off this morning, I barley made it to class. Then i had to meet my mom about 30 minutes away with her keys and got there and realized i had forgotten her keys at my apartment. Then she was following me back to stephenville and the belt breaks on my truck and my power steering pump goes out to boot. So my truck is at the chevy house i have no ride and have a full evening of mettings and such to go to. Is anyone else haveing a bad day or is it just me? You are still alive...so it can't be that bad. ;)

smustangs
03-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
You are still alive...so it can't be that bad. ;)

this is true

DU_stud04
03-27-2007, 11:40 PM
i had a great day, got my mid term grade back, played guitar, watched some baseball, practice was fun, and then just re-strung the acoustic and im back to that...... and the weather was AMAZING this afternoon :)

today was great indeed. :)

sorry you had a bad day ty

smustangs
03-28-2007, 11:07 AM
it just got worse today found out its goin to cost about 400 to fix my truck