PDA

View Full Version : Please help

Gsquared
03-27-2007, 11:07 AM
I cant get that Glad Press and Seal to make "custom" baggies like they say on tv.

smustangs
03-27-2007, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I cant get that Glad Press and Seal to make "custom" baggies like they say on tv.

that stuff is a joke just use tin foil

Gsquared
03-27-2007, 11:12 AM
Tin foil? I have to save that to use as wrapping paper for Christmas presents and Bday presents . You are right though, this press and seal stuff is a rip off. Nothing like it is on TV. I am really second thinking my purchase of this stuff. I feel like an idiot for believing that commercial.

smustangs
03-27-2007, 11:14 AM
Tin foil? I have to save that to use as wrapping paper for Christmas presents and Bday presents . You are right though, this press and seal stuff is a rip off. Nothing like it is on TV. I am really second thinking my purchase of this stuff. I feel like an idiot for believing that commercial.

haha i have never used tin foil for presents but i might just have to this year great idea thanks haha

BuffyMars
03-27-2007, 11:17 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAACK!

The thought of that sound tin foil makes when you scrunch it up..........IT MAKES MY TONGUE CURL, MY TOES CURL, AND THE HAIRS ON THE BACK OF MY NECK STAND UP! :doh:

kaorder1999
03-27-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
IT MAKES MY TONGUE CURL, MY TOES CURL, AND THE HAIRS ON THE BACK OF MY NECK STAND UP! :doh:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
03-27-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
haha i have never used tin foil for presents but i might just have to this year great idea thanks haha

Have you always just used it to cover your windows with?

smustangs
03-27-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Have you always just used it to cover your windows with?

haha no i just hung a balck sheet across my apt window w/ thumb tacks its easier to take down

SintonFan
03-27-2007, 12:44 PM
haha no i just hung a balck sheet across my apt window w/ thumb tacks its easier to take down
Dude... "black sheet"? Who owns a black sheet?:confused:

smustangs
03-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan

i bought one at wal mart to block the sun out of my window

Gsquared
03-27-2007, 09:01 PM
Really, Luminal works to well on black sheets

SintonFan
03-27-2007, 09:06 PM
Really, Luminal works to well on black sheets
Luminal? lol
Aren't you thinking of black Iron Maiden t-shirts?:D

SintonFan
03-27-2007, 09:07 PM
i bought one at wal mart to block the sun out of my window
It's funny but you just don't seem like the Goth kinda guy.:crazy:

sinton66
03-27-2007, 09:09 PM

The stuff works on glass, not to well on margarine bowls. Invest in some decent storage containers.:D

SintonFan
03-27-2007, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
The stuff works on glass, not to well on margarine bowls. Invest in some decent storage containers.:D
No lie. You can get a decent storage set at Wally-World for under 10 bucks.
Margarine bowls?:D

smustangs
03-27-2007, 09:46 PM
It's funny but you just don't seem like the Goth kinda guy.:crazy:

not a goth guy just hate the sun early in the morning when im sleepin in cuz my window faces east

SintonFan
03-27-2007, 10:18 PM
not a goth guy just hate the sun early in the morning when im sleepin in cuz my window faces east
But then you wouldn't need an alarm clock
like this morning if you had another color sheet. ;)

smustangs
03-27-2007, 10:30 PM
But then you wouldn't need an alarm clock
like this morning if you had another color sheet. ;)

haha always the optimist but i did make it to class on time thats the main thing

SintonFan
03-27-2007, 10:33 PM
haha always the optimist but i did make it to class on time thats the main thing
I know about the dark cloth thingy to keep your room dark, dude. My wife chooses to use red satin instead of black so the blood splatters from my demise would blend in...:(

SintonFan
03-27-2007, 10:35 PM
I know about the dark cloth thingy to keep your room dark, dude. My wife chooses to use red satin instead of black so the blood splatters from my demise would blend in...:(
and the total closure of the windows also means no witnesses...http://clicksmilies.com/s1106/traurig/sad-smiley-050.gif

smustangs
03-27-2007, 10:42 PM
and the total closure of the windows also means no witnesses...http://clicksmilies.com/s1106/traurig/sad-smiley-050.gif

haha sounds like you the one w/ the goth problem