PDA

View Full Version : Vernon thrashes Wylie

lion22
11-11-2001, 01:37 PM
You boys dont know whats coming. My boy Scott is going to run all over you leaving you on the ground wandering where hes at. Get ready to fight a battle you rich punks are going to lose this year. Oh and I promise Ensor will not be able to walk off the field on Friday. Zach Lamp and me will make sure of that. Hey Ensor, look for me to be all up in your face the whole night. See ya next Friday preps!

whsfan
11-11-2001, 02:14 PM
I bet you guys said the same thing last week before Graham took away the district title. If you think Wylie spanked you last year just wait until you see what they have for you this year. They are going to light you guys up this week. Go ahead and talk. Next week you'll be working on shootin hoops.

eye of the tiger
11-11-2001, 02:29 PM
lion22 the way you write reminds me of someone pretending to be a Sweetwater fan a while back. I think he called himself mustang22. Even if you are not, you dont need to talk that kind of trash and certainly dont need to imply that a particular player is targeted. You can support your team and tout their talents and make a much better case for victory than by putting down the team you are playing. Good luck to both Wylie and Vernon. It should be a good game.

bigdawg
11-11-2001, 02:59 PM
HaHaHa!!! That's funny lion22. You're gonna be wishing you hadn't said that. Ensor will pick away at your defense, and if you finally manage to stop that, Ruth will run all over your A$$. Good luck trying to stop the offense.

BigFanOfFootball
11-11-2001, 03:20 PM
Lion22-
You talk a lot of mess. I doubt you even play, so I will be watching you while you sit on the sidelines watching Veron get spanked by Wylie. I don't know why you think y'all are so good you could not even handle Graham. We look forward to seeing you too on Friday, its going to be a long night for Vernon.

FanMan
11-11-2001, 03:58 PM
Lion22, you sure talk a good talk considering you guys couldn't even win district. How long has been since you won district? Oh that's right 1997! Well you guys can key on Ensor all night, but it's still gonna be a long night? What are you gonna do about Ruth, Lampert or Felts? Your coaches better spend a lot time preparing this week for the butt kicking Vernon is about to receive.

deliriousmaniac
11-11-2001, 05:35 PM
Has Abilene Wylie played Graham this year? hmmm...no. They are 10-0 so i wouldn't be talking much trash. Yea this kid dissed Abilene Wylie, but your stooping to his level and making the same type of comments. From what I hear Vernon has played some tough competition this year, Losing to Graham by a very narrow margin doesn't mean your going to roll them over more than last year, i heard they had 10 starters coming back on "O". Which i believe is more than Abilene Wylie. Good luck to both teams, it will be a close one.

bigdawg
11-11-2001, 06:56 PM
Actually, it's 10 starters on 'D'. They returned 7 on 'O'. Wylie only returned 3 starters on 'O' and the offense is better than it was last year. Returning starters don't mean jack squat. Wylie's played some stiff competition also, including former #4 ranked Sweetwater and #7 ranked Ballinger, whom they beat 35-14. Gonna be tough trying to stop ALL the threats Wylie has. Can zoom in on one person trying to stop him, cause the other will ram it down your throat.

vfunk
11-11-2001, 08:29 PM
winning district means nothing either...Forney didnt win district last year, but they managed to make it to state final...

lion22
11-11-2001, 08:37 PM
Hey boys im really not trying to talk crap, im just saying the facts. We are a a much better team than last year. True we did not beat Graham, but they're a good state ranked team that was 9-0. But if we would have played like I know we can, then we would have walked all over Graham. Also, Im not trying to say we are going to kill Ensor, just saying that he will be hurting after the game, I promise. Oh and one more thing just because im lion22 doesnt mean my number is 22. You can verify that by asking some of the Graham boys about me. see ya next week.

rambo
11-11-2001, 09:44 PM
well, i'm not ttrying to talk any crap either but i am gonna state some facts!! yeah we did beat ballinger a good state ranked team (#7) that was 9-0!!! i truly believe that if our offense would have played there best game of the year we would have walked all over ballinger!!! also...i am not saying that i am gonna kill vernon's QB but he will be hurting so bad that he wont even want to get out of bed the next morning...i garantee that!!! you wont need to know my number...you will know it when i am all over yalls QB the whole game!!! and you can verify that with the ballinger QB!!!see ya this friday!!!
dogs 01!!!

Super Joe
11-11-2001, 11:41 PM
All "you dont need to know my number" means is that you either dont play or don't have a number to know. Please stop your incessant trash talking. It really just makes 3Adownlow look bad.

rambo
11-11-2001, 11:50 PM
hey super joe...if you read my post correctly it said that i wasnt trying to talk trash!!! thanks!
dogs 01!

bigdawg
11-12-2001, 12:44 AM
Trust me....Rambo does have a number to know, and Vernon's gonna be trying to stop that number all night long, along with 10 other pissed off Bulldogs. Rambo doesn't talk any trash...well, with his mouth that is, he lets his pads do all the talking for him.

the claw
11-12-2001, 12:58 AM
Saying that you are not trying to talk trash doesn't mean that you weren't. If you read your post you will see that to everyone else it seams like you are talking trash. Just wait until Friday night, strap it on and talk like a man, like bigdawg says you do. Because when it's all said and done nobody will remember what you said on here. All they will remember is if you went out there and gave it all you had, just a thought

fury900
11-12-2001, 10:38 AM
lions22 is form Abilene Tx so he or a it can not be on the Vernon tema.
and Graham VS Vernon game was a 48-minute war the war went into overtime and Graham got Win so is Wylie in for a 48-minute war ? maybe we will see friday night

eye of the tiger
11-12-2001, 11:20 AM
thanks fury for the info. I suspected lion22 was from abilene as was the poster that used mustang22. both trashing wylie in a way that would open the door for wylie to trash back. wylie doesnt need it. they are a good football team that has a real chance of winning state. I dont understand why some do this.

vet93
11-12-2001, 11:33 AM
Tiger, I suspect that some of the same type of stuff happened with Wylie and Ballinger. I agree, Wylie has a great team and coach who are certainly able to motivate themselves without someone stirring up controversy.

Matthew328
11-12-2001, 11:39 AM
Yeah it looks like lion22 is from the Abilene area....he has an Abilene IP number it looks like one at least