PDA

View Full Version : Annoying!

BuffyMars
03-27-2007, 08:51 AM
I can't stand when people stand right next to my desk and make that horrible sipping sound on their dang coffee.

It unnerves me to no end!

The same freakin guy walks around everyday with his annoying laugh and slurps on his coffee.

I AM ABOUT READY TO TELL HIM OFF! :mad: :foul:

44INAROW
03-27-2007, 08:59 AM
I hate it when the person sitting next to me bites their fork - drives me insane:mad: :mad:

kaorder1999
03-27-2007, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I hate it when the person sitting next to me bites their fork - drives me insane:mad: :mad:

i HATE it when people scrape their teeth with their fork! OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reds fan
03-27-2007, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I can't stand when people stand right next to my desk and make that horrible sipping sound on their dang coffee.

It unnerves me to no end!

The same freakin guy walks around everyday with his annoying laugh and slurps on his coffee.

I AM ABOUT READY TO TELL HIM OFF! :mad: :foul:

Elbow to the bottom of his cup, straight up, just after a fresh refill. He'll feel your pain!

mustang59
03-27-2007, 09:13 AM
Years ago we lived in Big Spring and there was a morning radio DJ who did that on the air. I had to turn the radio off because I couldn't stand it.

lepfan
03-27-2007, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
i HATE it when people scrape their teeth with their fork! OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes me crazy!!!!

pirate4state
03-27-2007, 10:30 AM
Let's make this pet peeve day!! I have tons of pet peeves!! One of my pet peeves is that I have pet peeves. :D :D

BuffyMars
03-27-2007, 10:32 AM
I'm peeved that my boss hasn't given me any news yet on the Dallas job. :(

kaorder1999
03-27-2007, 10:33 AM
I'm peeved that my boss hasn't given me any news yet on the Dallas job. :(

that sucks!! Let us know as soon as you find out! Tell us before you tell Terry!

BuffyMars
03-27-2007, 10:34 AM
that sucks!! Let us know as soon as you find out! Tell us before you tell Terry!

LOL! That would be so wrong! :doh:

kaorder1999
03-27-2007, 10:34 AM
LOL! That would be so wrong! :doh:

nah...we are all like family here!!

pirate4state
03-27-2007, 10:35 AM
Then that can be HIS pet peeve!! :evillol:

3afan
03-27-2007, 10:45 AM
it bugs me at work when you pass someone in the hall and look right thru you like you are invisible

one guy looks at his watch when you get aout 10 feet away and keeps looking at it until you pass

and a few of the snooty women act like they dont see you and if you say 'hello' the go "oh, hi!" ... beoches

whatever .............

kaorder1999
03-27-2007, 10:49 AM
when someone is about to walk passed me that I dont want to talk to I just act like I'm talking on my cell phone! Every now and then I get busted and my phone will ring while im fake talking on it! That sucks!

BuffyMars
03-27-2007, 10:56 AM
when someone is about to walk passed me that I dont want to talk to I just act like I'm talking on my cell phone! Every now and then I get busted and my phone will ring while im fake talking on it! That sucks!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! :evil::evil:

BuffyMars
03-27-2007, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
it bugs me at work when you pass someone in the hall and look right thru you like you are invisible

one guy looks at his watch when you get aout 10 feet away and keeps looking at it until you pass

and a few of the snooty women act like they dont see you and if you say 'hello' the go "oh, hi!" ... beoches

whatever .............

That's pretty rude. I am just shy sometimes when walking down hall. :blush:

I am not one of those people that thinks they are better than others or walks around with their head held high...but I do try to avoid people if I can help it. NOT because I don't like them, just because I don't have anything to say. And I hate that uncomfortable silence.

smustangs
03-27-2007, 11:06 AM
i hate when ppl scratch denim with their finger nails the sound it makes just drives me up the wall or when ppl crunch on ice right beside me. i know its dumb but it just grates on me

Txbroadcaster
03-27-2007, 11:06 AM
That's pretty rude. I am just shy sometimes when walking down hall. :blush:

I am not one of those people that thinks they are better than others or walks around with their head held high...but I do try to avoid people if I can help it. NOT because I don't like them, just because I don't have anything to say. And I hate that uncomfortable silence.

Just read Buffy's sig:D

BuffyMars
03-27-2007, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Just read Buffy's sig:D

LOL! It's true, it doesn't take much to get on my nerves. I can't help but marvel at people's incompetency at times. :mad:

Txbroadcaster
03-27-2007, 11:09 AM
LOL! It's true, it doesn't take much to get on my nerves. I can't help but marvel at people's incompetency at times. :mad:
:doh:

Hope your not referring to me

Bullaholic
03-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Men have to be especially careful when relating to women in the workplace because of the sexual harassment lawsuits which have been filed in recent years. That fear has caused many men to seem unfriendly towards women in the workplace. Some companies even instruct male employees concerning the boundaries of communication as well as standards of conduct with female employees.

smustangs
03-27-2007, 11:10 AM

i like to marvel at this very concept especially on a college campus it is rampant. i know i may be stepping on toes but im sure all the college kids can relate when you have a 40-60 year old lady in a class that cant shut up and says some of the dumbest things you have ever heard. she has driven me to the brink of throwing something at her but i decided against it