PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO BEAT KENNEDALE?

CLOCKCHOKE
11-22-2002, 05:14 PM
PLAY SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL, EXECUTE, BE FUNDAMENTALLY SOUND, GET IN THEIR HEADS, SCORE A LOT, HOLD THEIR DOGS AND CATS FOR RANSOM, AND HAVE ALL 5 OFFICIALS ON YOUR SIDE THAT ARE FLAG HAPPY, THAT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE.

Ladykat5
11-22-2002, 07:51 PM
Haha good luck buddy! WE READY...WE READY...WE READY..for ya'll!!!

K-TOWN FOOZBALLA
11-23-2002, 05:06 PM
For realz betta get ready

29x281
11-23-2002, 07:29 PM
I guess they were ready.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-23-2002, 07:34 PM
Ballinger is a very balanced team. Good coaching and play calling. They can run and pass and their D is very solid. Ballinger is the last of the teams out of district 5 and 6 so continued good luck of course~

CLOCKCHOKE
11-23-2002, 07:35 PM
Well, looks like you will have to wait until next year, but i don't think so; this was your year, try moving out of distict. Your coaching plan failed, how do you justify being beat by a team that is sub-par once again(Bridgeport). YOU WERE OUT COACHED ,AGAIN!!!Your coaches did not do enough to motivate the team, they looked lost on the field. It was a shame, the best team did not advance, once again. Oh well, I Will have to hoot for the dawgs, reprensenting the district.If you read the post carefully, i did not include coaching to be the deciding factor, hum, i wonder why.

slpybear the bullfan
11-24-2002, 12:32 AM
CLOCKCHOKE:
Well, looks like you will have to wait until next year, but i don't think so; this was your year, try moving out of distict. Your coaching plan failed, how do you justify being beat by a team that is sub-par once again(Bridgeport). YOU WERE OUT COACHED ,AGAIN!!!Your coaches did not do enough to motivate the team, they looked lost on the field. It was a shame, the best team did not advance, once again. Oh well, I Will have to hoot for the dawgs, reprensenting the district.If you read the post carefully, i did not include coaching to be the deciding factor, hum, i wonder why.Sour Grapes...

I know you are dissappointed, but Ballinger came out on top. It didn't just fall in their lap, (as it didn't to Bridgeport the year before).

Sometimes it doesn't go your way, but give the other team credit.

Sorry to see Kennedale drop out, I was pulling for them to show the state what Region I can do.

Good job Ballinger, your a tough team.