PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo

pirate4state
03-26-2007, 03:07 PM
I finally have my new computer!!!! It's such a pain getting all these "updates" on a new computer. :rolleyes:

I'm just happy I have internet service back at my OWN desk!!! :cheerl:

All in time to talk about our new coach too. :D

piratebg
03-26-2007, 03:09 PM
and P4S and her new computer lived happily ever after. The End. I love happy endings. :)

BuffyMars
03-26-2007, 03:13 PM
Congrats!

Gsquared
03-26-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
and P4S and her new computer lived happily ever after. The End. I love happy endings. :)
I was gonna say somethin but im turnin over a new leaf so nevermind.

pirate4state
03-26-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I was gonna say somethin but im turnin over a new leaf so nevermind. I fell for it once, I'm not falling for it again! :D

Gsquared
03-26-2007, 03:15 PM
This time its for real!

pirate4state
03-26-2007, 03:17 PM
Sure, it is!!! :p :p

pirate4state
03-26-2007, 03:19 PM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: I just realized that all of my favorites are GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

I may have to call one of you :nerd: if I need help transferring all my data from the old PC. :kiss:

Emerson1
03-26-2007, 04:13 PM
What kind of computer is it?

jason
03-26-2007, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: I just realized that all of my favorites are GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

I may have to call one of you :nerd: if I need help transferring all my data from the old PC. :kiss: all you have to do is copy/paste your favorites folder from the old machine to your new machine...

you should have ran the file and settings transfer wizard

Ranger Mom
03-27-2007, 08:27 AM

I may have to call one of you :nerd: if I need help transferring all my data from the old PC. :kiss:

When I got my new computer, I bought a program called "PC Relocator"...it transferred everything from my old one to the new one. It worked great!!

44INAROW
03-27-2007, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
When I got my new computer, I bought a program called "PC Relocator"...it transferred everything from my old one to the new one. It worked great!!
wonder if the PC RELOCATOR can help me find the wireless internet connection that mysteriously disappeared from lil44's laptop? :D :D :D

kaorder1999
03-27-2007, 09:10 AM
I finally have my new computer!!!! It's such a pain getting all these "updates" on a new computer. :rolleyes:

I'm just happy I have internet service back at my OWN desk!!! :cheerl:

All in time to talk about our new coach too. :D

congrats on getting the new computer!!!

pirate4state
03-27-2007, 09:26 AM
Emerson: The computer is an Acer. <------------ that was my boss' doing.

jason: copy & paste??? From one computer to another??? I'll just wait for the tech guy. The last thing I want to do is screw up the new pc.

Kellye: I feel lucky to even have this computer. I'm sure the "PC relocator" cost more than my boss wants to spend. :D