PDA

View Full Version : You know you're white trash when....

BuffyMars
03-26-2007, 11:21 AM
at a garage sale you buy a microwave, a dryer, a table and chairs.....and a tanning bed.

The company I work for had a huge garage sale this past weekend where 6-7 of us employees brought all of our stuff together for a huge sale.

The girl that thinks its ok for her boyfriend to spit in her face, and that likes that chicken with the brown stuff on it....that is what she bought this weekend.

44INAROW
03-26-2007, 11:25 AM
she didn't find a good deal on a 4 pc set of silverware? :D

Gsquared
03-26-2007, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
at a garage sale you buy a microwave, a dryer, a table and chairs.....and a tanning bed.

The company I work for had a huge garage sale this past weekend where 6-7 of us employees brought all of our stuff together for a huge sale.

The girl that thinks its ok for her boyfriend to spit in her face, and that likes that chicken with the brown stuff on it....that is what she bought this weekend.
Did her kid have a mullett or rat tail, no shoes , a dirty face and named Dakota or somethin like that?

BuffyMars
03-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Did her kid have a mullett or rat tail, no shoes , a dirty face and named Dakota or somethin like that?

No she is 16, but give her a couple of more months. Im jk. ;)

Blastoderm55
03-26-2007, 11:27 AM
chicken with the brown stuff on it

What brown stuff? :eek: :eek: :eek:

zeus63
03-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared

LOL!!!

Probalby also lookin at a red or purple Kool-Aid mustache. I can see a kid like that getting stuck in the tanning bed for 2 hours, right after he gives his newly found stray cat a bath and decides to test ou the new dryer.

themsu97
03-26-2007, 12:33 PM
when you go to the rodeo at Reliant and see a mother, with her mulleted husband right next to her, breast feeding her kid... no blanket or anything to cover... just boob and baby attached... that was really nice to see

smustangs
03-26-2007, 12:47 PM
No she is 16, but give her a couple of more months. Im jk. ;)

haha is the same one that asked if you were eating ramen and meat balls that day or w/e

BuffyMars
03-26-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
haha is the same one that asked if you were eating ramen and meat balls that day or w/e

YES! :doh:

smustangs
03-26-2007, 01:02 PM
YES! :doh:

haha well what could you expect, she sounds like one of the people that is alive only because murder is illegal

BuffyMars
03-26-2007, 01:05 PM
Ya know, speaking of mullets...there is a guy who services our copier here and he has the funkiest mullet ever. Why its the funkiest?

Because its perfectly cut, straight and well kept.

Now having said that, you know he likes it!

Everytime time I see him I just wanna ask....do you know how retarded that looks?

I can't help but giggle every time I see it because its absolutely the ugliest hairstyle ever!

I want to feel sorry for him, but he knows that ain't right! :hand:

smustangs
03-26-2007, 01:06 PM
Ya know, speaking of mullets...there is a guy who services our copier here and he has the funkiest mullet ever. Why its the funkiest?
Because its perfectly cut, straight and well kept.
Now having said that, you know he likes it!
Everytime time I see him I just wanna ask....do you know how retarded that looks?
I can't help but giggle every time I see it because its absolutely the ugliest hairstyle ever!
I want to feel sorry for him, but he knows that ain't right! :hand:

business in the front and party in the back dont hate on the mullets there cool

http://img.timeinc.net/surf/content/images/mullet_2003usopen.jpg

i just found this pic of g2 with a mullet

Txbroadcaster
03-26-2007, 01:06 PM
haha well what could you expect, she sounds like one of the people that is alive only because murder is illegal

Not really because she honestly is one of the nicest person you will meet. She might not be the smartest, but she has a great attitude and as Buffy would say a heart of gold

BuffyMars
03-26-2007, 01:07 PM
business in the front and party in the back dont hate on the mullets there cool

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :nerd:

smustangs
03-26-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Not really because she honestly is one of the nicest person you will meet. She might not be the smartest, but she has a great attitude and as Buffy would say a heart of gold

well at least shes nice and good hearted cuz sounds like she missed out on the brains part of it haha

smustangs
03-26-2007, 01:11 PM
haha i just couldn't resist the white trash thread with this one

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/fokaiboxing6969/MULLETS.jpg