PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport Hires 2 Coaches

Bullaholic
03-26-2007, 09:55 AM
I like the credentials of both of these new coaches:

Wise County Messenger Update
Friday, March 23, 2007

BRIDGEPORT HIRES TWO COACHES — The Bridgeport School Board Thursday hired a new head girls’ basketball/head cross country coach and a new defensive coordinator/head powerlifting coach at Bridgeport High School. Eddie Fortenberry, currently coaching at Lake Dallas High School, will take over as the girls basketball and head cross country coach, and Gerald James, currently the defensive coordinator at Keller Fossil Ridge, was hired to be a football and powerlifting coach.

kaorder1999
03-26-2007, 10:06 AM
impressive!

Old Green
03-26-2007, 11:06 AM
I've heard of Fortenberry. Didn't hewin a state championship a few years back?

NateDawg39
03-26-2007, 12:33 PM
So maybe the football team will give us a bit of a challenge then??:)

Bullaholic
03-26-2007, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
So maybe the football team will give us a bit of a challenge then??:)

No challenge, Nate---just a good ol' fashioned "whupping". :D

VWG
03-26-2007, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I like the credentials of both of these new coaches:

Wise County Messenger Update
Friday, March 23, 2007

BRIDGEPORT HIRES TWO COACHES — The Bridgeport School Board Thursday hired a new head girls’ basketball/head cross country coach and a new defensive coordinator/head powerlifting coach at Bridgeport High School. Eddie Fortenberry, currently coaching at Lake Dallas High School, will take over as the girls basketball and head cross country coach, and Gerald James, currently the defensive coordinator at Keller Fossil Ridge, was hired to be a football and powerlifting coach.

My first thought was why is he leaving Fossil Ridge for Bridgeport? Then, I forgot that there was a coaching change at Fossil Ridge.