PDA

View Full Version : Sooners 77 Texas A&M 0

mwisnews
11-08-2003, 04:42 PM
All I got to say is ouch.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-08-2003, 04:56 PM
Yes, I agree my goodness....3rd string was in with 8 mins left in the 4th an they was nealing it everytime they got the ball.

GoForIt
11-08-2003, 06:21 PM
... and should've been at least 91-0. Sorry, people, but Franchione is a horrible replacement for any Big 12 school! Hmm, I think its about time to kiss the "Wreckin' Crew" alias goodbye.

weatherag07
11-08-2003, 09:53 PM
Oh my...OWWW! eek! Ha ha...I didn't know the final score. I was watching, then had to leave I think beginning of third quarter to come back to CS. I'm not counting on A&M to beat UT (that certaintly wouldn't say much about UT if they did!), but I sure hope they get their act together BEFORE next season's opener. Geez. I thought it was bad when we beat Baylor 73-10. This is just plain embarrasing! :o

aamove
11-08-2003, 09:57 PM
mwisnews:
All I got to say is ouch.I agree OUCH

Green Ranger
11-08-2003, 10:08 PM
Alright, I really dont root for one team or the other, other than underdogs, but Franchoine needs time. Look at the programs he has been in the past the and how far they have come. TCU for example is undefeated. Yes the wrecking crew is no more, however give it time and the Aggies and the wrecking crew will be back.

PhiI C
11-08-2003, 10:52 PM
The Aggies probably could have held the score to a respectable 14 to 0 loss but they were behind and gambled and made some mistakes and Oklahoma took advantage and turned it into a rout. Also the home field advantage helped Oklahoma or else it would have been probably a win for the Sooners by a field goal.

lepfan
11-08-2003, 10:54 PM
PhiI C:
The Aggies probably could have held the score to a respectable 14 to 0 loss but they were behind and gambled and made some mistakes and Oklahoma took advantage and turned it into a rout. Also the home field advantage helped Oklahoma or else it would have been probably a win for the Sooners by a field goal.You must be doing some good drugs....

surfspike
11-08-2003, 11:15 PM
PhiI C:
The Aggies probably could have held the score to a respectable 14 to 0 loss but they were behind and gambled and made some mistakes and Oklahoma took advantage and turned it into a rout. Also the home field advantage helped Oklahoma or else it would have been probably a win for the Sooners by a field goal.And people complained about forney fans making excuses about everman.....

3afan2K3
11-08-2003, 11:24 PM
PhiI C:
The Aggies probably could have held the score to a respectable 14 to 0 loss but they were behind and gambled and made some mistakes and Oklahoma took advantage and turned it into a rout. Also the home field advantage helped Oklahoma or else it would have been probably a win for the Sooners by a field goal.I guess thats what poeple will be saying about Forney next Friday

Bellville22
11-10-2003, 12:28 PM
I attended this game, stood in the corner of the endzone seats, wearing my maroon. I have never seen such complete domination of a team like I saw today. The Sooners could have put up 100 at will if they wanted. They are the best college football team I've seen in a while, the Aggies are not.

BigChamp05
11-10-2003, 01:14 PM
Who here besides me thinks Phils on crack?

JasperDog94
11-10-2003, 01:46 PM
BigChamp05:
Who here besides me thinks Phils on crack?Naaah, crack won't mess you up badly enough to think that A&M can play with Oklahoma.