PDA

View Full Version : So, I'm reading my homies myspace page.....

luvhoops34
03-25-2007, 10:50 PM
and I find out that he's gay....:confused: :confused: :confused:

I've known him for about five years and never had a clue. Probably because he was dating girls and prolly didn't know he was gay.

I just feel bumed out because we are homies and he didn't tell me, I had to read it. :doh:

I'm cool with him being gay, I just want him to be happy. But I'm kinda confused as to what I should say to him.

bobcat1
03-26-2007, 04:51 AM
Well I would say "What's up Fag?" And I would never do this around him.http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e312/ctalk56/Bart-02-june.gif :D

Matthew328
03-26-2007, 06:15 AM
Considering luvhoops is a lady I don't think she'll have to worry if she does moon him...LOL

CHS_CG
03-26-2007, 08:05 AM
Luvhoops.. dont feel bad... I used to live in Missiouri till 1996 and have been trying to get in touch with some of my old friends from there and I found one of them named Sean. Him and I were pretty good friends back in the day and I always kinda wondered how he'd turn out.. when I found his myspace the first thing I did was read his info and under Orientation it says "not sure" and I was telling my mom about it and the words "I kinda knew back then that would happen" came outta my mouth. lol its funny how you can tell those things when you arent but like 10 years old.

Keith7
03-26-2007, 10:19 AM
maybe it was a mistake.. my facebook said I was gay for the first week until i had a friend ask me about it.. :doh: :doh: :doh:

smustangs
03-26-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
maybe it was a mistake.. my facebook said I was gay for the first week until i had a friend ask me about it.. :doh: :doh: :doh:

my roommate left his open one day and it was never teh same ater that haha

Black_Magic
03-26-2007, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Well I would say "What's up Fag?" And I would never do this around him.http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e312/ctalk56/Bart-02-june.gif :D BWAHAHAHAAAA!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: