PDA

View Full Version : Shameless Self Promotion

District303aPastPlayer
03-25-2007, 11:53 AM
Okay, so as most of you know, I go out alot. Well, recently, I've started to work a side gig with the place I go out.

Well, our website has taken on a new look, has an old school arcade of video games you can play, and has pictures up. Also, you can download last nights music from the club onto an mp3 and load it into your iPod or other media player. The music is mainly hip hop and reggaeton.

www.ClubStingers.com has a live chat with the DJ booth from the club, as well as other features. This is my secondary employment, so please, if you are free on saturday nights, entertain me :)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-25-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Okay, so as most of you know, I go out alot. Well, recently, I've started to work a side gig with the place I go out.

Well, our website has taken on a new look, has an old school arcade of video games you can play, and has pictures up. Also, you can download last nights music from the club onto an mp3 and load it into your iPod or other media player. The music is mainly hip hop and reggaeton.

www.ClubStingers.com has a live chat with the DJ booth from the club, as well as other features. This is my secondary employment, so please, if you are free on saturday nights, entertain me :)

Dude, some of us have lives on Saturday night too, but in case I'm in for some reason, I'll definitely hit you up.

District303aPastPlayer
03-25-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Dude, some of us have lives on Saturday night too, but in case I'm in for some reason, I'll definitely hit you up.

i understand that, and if you want to hear what we played all last night... download the mp3 :)