PDA

View Full Version : Cover Story Bad VooDoo

bhsballa987
12-16-2002, 08:09 PM
I want to start out by saying Congrats Bulls for a great year...and a special thanx to the seniors for such great leadership...and outstanding job to Bandera and wish yall the best of luck in state

Simply put the Brahmas were still on cloud 9 from their emotional win over Marlin and didnt expect too much from Bandera, but boy were they fooled...Bellville players went through interviews and actually made TV...and thats where their heads were...it wasnt on the game...just watching them in pregame they appeared flat and thats just how they played...i thought going into the game that no one could beat yall if yall didnt beat yourselves...and my opinion surely held through...yall beat yourselves...i give credit to a talented defensive unit from Bandera and i still wonder what our o-line was thinking...they blocked like the TEXANS...Buenger was running for his life like David Carr does every Sunday...our defense did as good as they could have with the field position that was given to the other team, but our offense couldnt do anything...all in all..u cant give a small school like ours credit and start doing interviews and filming practices...they arent used to that sort of thing...and underrated team cant make the cover story the next week...at least not bellville...it goes to the players head...congrats Bandera and take it all the way...Bellville yall did great and thanx for the memories