PDA

View Full Version : Do you eat regularly?

kepdawg
03-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Yesterday I didn't eat anything until 11:45 PM!

All I had was a can of Vienna Sausage, a dill pickle, and a cupcake!

I think I'm about to go get something now. For some reason I'm hungry!

Gobbla2001
03-23-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

vienna sausage with a pickle? the pickle tastes better with dirt...

smustangs
03-23-2007, 12:58 PM

WOW that is a combination to kill most ppl mainly the vienna

SintonFan
03-23-2007, 01:04 PM

Golly, I think most anorexics would be jealous of your resolve. ;)

kepdawg
03-23-2007, 01:16 PM
I was running late to work, so I didn't have a chance to get anything for breakfast. After work I was in a hurry to get across the metromess, so I didn't stop to get anything. I didn't get home from the track meet I was at until about 10:45. I guess I could have gotten something at the track meet, but it probably wouldn't have been much better than what I ate at home!

For lunch I just ran out and got a foot long turkey sub and a quart of chocolate milk!

Gobbla2001
03-23-2007, 01:17 PM
I was running late to work, so I didn't have a chance to get anything for breakfast. After work I was in a hurry to get across the metromess, so I didn't stop to get anything. I didn't get home from the track meet I was at until about 10:45. I guess I could have gotten something at the track meet, but it probably wouldn't have been much better than what I ate at home!

For lunch I just ran out and got a foot long turkey sub and a quart of chocolate milk!

I think I'm gunna get me a reef n' beef (Shrimp and Steak) in Port O' Conner in a little bit...

Blastoderm55
03-23-2007, 01:19 PM
I eat a little too regularly if you get my drift. :cool:

But I have decent metabolism and a great digestive system. I usually wake up about five pounds lighter than the weight at which I fell asleep.

Gobbla2001
03-23-2007, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I usually wake up about five pounds lighter than the weight at which I fell asleep.

:thinking:

I wanna be able to do that... I wake up, then about five minutes after I wake up, my morning actions cause me to loose that five pounds... I'd rather just lose it while sleepin'...

Blastoderm55
03-23-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

I wanna be able to do that... I wake up, then about five minutes after I wake up, my morning actions cause me to loose that five pounds... I'd rather just lose it while sleepin'...

Yeah, I think I forgot to count that 20 minute activity that takes place right before the shower. :p That helps too! :D

stangGirl2007
03-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I eat a little too regularly if you get my drift. :cool:

Same here! I think I'm always hungry.. always make time to eat:p

Snyder_TigerFan
03-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

Then you'd have a mess in the morning.:D

smustangs
03-23-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Then you'd have a mess in the morning.:D

haha i would rahter handle it after i woke up myself too

crzyjournalist03
03-23-2007, 03:33 PM
If you consider "regularly" eating at the same time most days, then yes...but my habits are far from regular.

I eat lunch around 2-2:30 because of the way my night job works. I don't have a chance there to eat dinner until 9 or 10 at night, so I eat a late lunch to hold me over.