PDA

View Full Version : 20-3A District Champs (undefeated 2 years in a row)

snowsnake
11-02-2003, 06:11 PM
Well boys bring that ole 20-3A District Championship and put it where it belongs, in the DAWGHOUSE!!!
So much for all those naysayers at the beginning of the year that said Jasper couldn't do it again because they lost all their talent. Just goes to show you what a good coaching staff and a well disciplined team can accomplish when tested. Just saw a prelimenary list of the possible 20-3A district for next year which included:
West Orange Stark
Orangefield
Bridge City
Silsbee
Kirbyville and...
Jasper
I guess Dibol, Woodville and Newton have to drop to 2A, oh well can't have the easy road all the time. Looking forward to the playoffs!
GO DAWGS!!!

LUMBER_JACK
11-02-2003, 09:22 PM
your stupid. newton was district champs last year and no diboll aint goin to 2a you idiot

Bulldog92
11-02-2003, 10:14 PM
That's a much more interesting district than the one we've been in. It sucks that Newton has to drop, but maybe they'll still be in our preseason schedule. Jasper has never lost on the field to a district opponent since dropping last year. Newton was technically the district champion last year, but Jasper forfeited the Newton game after winning 45-20 on the field. Rules are rules, though, and that's just the way it goes.

spiveyrat
11-03-2003, 08:04 AM
LUMBER_JACK:
your stupid. newton was district champs last year and no diboll aint goin to 2a you idiotAlways so angry...

southern_thunder
11-03-2003, 08:48 AM
LUMBER_JACK:
your stupid. newton was district champs last year and no diboll aint goin to 2a you idiotOn paper Newton was district champs and yes they got the trophy but every one knows who won game.

WoodvilleFan
11-03-2003, 10:06 AM
snowsnake:
Well boys bring that ole 20-3A District Championship and put it where it belongs, in the DAWGHOUSE!!!
So much for all those naysayers at the beginning of the year that said Jasper couldn't do it again because they lost all their talent. Just goes to show you what a good coaching staff and a well disciplined team can accomplish when tested. Just saw a prelimenary list of the possible 20-3A district for next year which included:
West Orange Stark
Orangefield
Bridge City
Silsbee
Kirbyville and...
Jasper
I guess Dibol, Woodville and Newton have to drop to 2A, oh well can't have the easy road all the time. Looking forward to the playoffs!
GO DAWGS!!!Whoever is giving you preliminary districts sure is going out on a limb considering the Oct. 31 ADA is not due at the UIL office until tomorrow. You are right about Woodville and Newton dropping to AA if the #'s for AAA change as rumored.

JasperDog94
11-03-2003, 10:20 AM
A possible rumor I heard is that there will be a Highway 59 3A district that would include Diboll in with Huffman, Coldspring, Cleveland, etc... Makes sense to me because traveling would be much faster on 59 than on some of those back roads on a Friday afternoon.