PDA

View Full Version : Ball Hog scores 60 against Memphis

TexasHSFootball
03-22-2007, 10:26 PM
one reason i cant stand the NBA aka Thug League.

wildstangs
03-22-2007, 10:31 PM
Go Lakers :)

JR2004
03-22-2007, 10:36 PM
Take a look at how the rest of them have been playing for the last month and a half. Kobe is HAVING to assert himself like this and Phil has said as much. He just said in a recent interview that he's encouraged Kobe to try to score earlier and with more frequency due to all the injuries the team has suffered through this year. I don't have a single problem with Kobe going off like this because no one else is doing anything to step up and take some of the load off of his shoulders right now.

LAKER PRIDE! (Still got it even when they're playing some pretty mediocre basketball!)

crzyjournalist03
03-22-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by TexasHSFootball

IF you were a Lakers fan (I know it's a hypothetical), then who else do you want taking shots on that team???

Gobbla2001
03-22-2007, 10:50 PM
ball hog?

name me two, hell, ONE player on that team that is capable enough to put up consistant numbers...

Kobe isn't hogging the ball, he's trying to help his team win... we need to be bashin' the players who think they're playing hot-potatoe...

big daddy russ
03-22-2007, 10:55 PM
I've said it a hundred times and I'll say it again: as much I dislike Kobe, he's a hell of a player. Easily one of the two best players in the NBA.

Gobbla2001
03-22-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I've said it a hundred times and I'll say it again: as much I dislike Kobe, he's a hell of a player. Easily one of the two best players in the NBA.

same here, I'm a hardcore Spurs fan, I shouldn't mention Kobe without the word hate following or preceeding, but the dude has the skills, and is the only guy on that team capable of getting them to the playoffs... Shaq is out, and they haven't gotten anyone CLOSE to as good fillin' his position or any OTHER position out there... if Kobe's gotta do it himself, he's gotta do it himself... if not, why all the money?

buffalo2006
03-22-2007, 11:01 PM
He's still the same person. I think he just changed his number to sell more jerseys so he can hog all the sells as well as the ball. That cheater!!!!!

Hansum Stranger
03-23-2007, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by TexasHSFootball

If the NBA is the "Thug League" what does that make the NFL? What is worse than a "thug"?

Fotbol
03-23-2007, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Hansum Stranger
If the NBA is the "Thug League" what does that make the NFL? What is worse than a "thug"? A Bug!

Emerson1
03-23-2007, 09:54 AM
Atleast he shot over %50 and can consistently get high scoring games. Gilbert Arenas goes 3/20, 4/18, 6/27, then has one big game and people think he should be MVP.

venomous tat2
03-23-2007, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by buffalo2006
He's still the same person. I think he just changed his number to sell more jerseys so he can hog all the sells as well as the ball. That cheater!!!!!

According to league sales Koby's jersey is the #1 seller in China
I would have thought Yao Ming would be, but he's #6 go figure
that one. <nba@fans.nba.com

themsu97
03-23-2007, 11:05 AM
Yao has not changed numbers since he got in the league... it was the best seller there for years...plus Kobe changed numbers... when Jordan changed it went off again...
Kobe is still an immature little punk who, imo, is way overrated... he needs Shaq... at least AI was now willing to admit that he needed help to win the whole thing... Kobe is too busy throwing cheap shots to realize what is going on...
he is in my top 5 reasons of why I hate the NBA, which stands for Nothing But A$$es

kaorder1999
03-23-2007, 11:06 AM
kobe doesnt need shaq to score 60 but kobe needs shaq to win a championship!

Matthew328
03-23-2007, 01:37 PM
The Lakers best chance to win is to stand around and watch Kobe...when Kobe tries to share the ball they lose...their personel doesn't dictate anyone but Kobe making plays...

Their other players are guys who can't create their own shots...Kobe is the only creator who can finish.....there were several shots he made last night that barely beat the shot clock...

Not many may like Kobe the person, but you can't deny he is among the elite in the league..