PDA

View Full Version : Todd Fritsch European star!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-22-2007, 09:47 PM
The local paper has got another news flash this week about Toad Fritsch. Headline reads Fritsch breaks an all-time attendance record at the Barbecue Cook-off Stage with a crowd of 93,642.
What a crock! Anyone that was there besides his family and band members were there most likley there for the BBQ cook=off, we were there and I can almost bet 93, 640 people did not even know he was there, or who he is. We walked by the main stage for his 2nd show, and there were maybe 90 drunks that could not get into any of the tents, if they would have had passes in to a tent they would have not have wasted there time at the main stage. I can almost beat he put this in the paper himself.
93,642 im sure they were all there becaues of Fritsch.
That's what the local paper said?????

Bull19
03-22-2007, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
The local paper has got another news flash this week about Toad Fritsch. Headline reads Fritsch breaks an all-time attendance record at the Barbecue Cook-off Stage with a crowd of 93,642.
What a crock! Anyone that was there besides his family and band members were there most likley there for the BBQ cook=off, we were there and I can almost bet 93, 640 people did not even know he was there, or who he is. We walked by the main stage for his 2nd show, and there were maybe 90 drunks that could not get into any of the tents, if they would have had passes in to a tent they would have not have wasted there time at the main stage. I can almost beat he put this in the paper himself.
93,642 im sure they were all there becaues of Fritsch.
That's what the local paper said?????

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS FBB???:eek: :eek: ,,,THAT IS SUPER HOYT!!,,,I THINK IM GUNNA GO THROW UP NOW.......THATS LIKE ME SAYING THEY WERE ALL THERE FOR OUR TENT:D ,,,HOYT PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP TOAD FRIDGE AND THE DENTED FORD BLUE TAILGATE BAND:doh:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-22-2007, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
YOU CANT BE SERIOUS FBB???:eek: :eek: ,,,THAT IS SUPER HOYT!!,,,I THINK IM GUNNA GO THROW UP NOW.......THATS LIKE ME SAYING THEY WERE ALL THERE FOR OUR TENT:D ,,,HOYT PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP TOAD FRIDGE AND THE DENTED FORD BLUE TAILGATE BAND:doh:

Dead serious, kinda makes him look like a fool, there were Fayettville people there and they were makin fun of him.

Bull19
03-22-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
there were Fayettville people there and they were makin fun of him.

HOW CAN YOU NOT?

Gobbla2001
03-22-2007, 11:15 PM
I dunno what's worse, people in Europe breakin' records to see the guy, or you actually going all of the way over to Europe to see him...

Which brings me back to this, "You're Foad Tridge"...

lepfan
03-23-2007, 12:28 AM
Todd and his band played at a street dance last summer in my home town in SE Oklahoma. Later they ended up at the local nightclub and ended up playing a little out their. I talked to them outside after the club closed down and some of the drunks were wanting to fight...and stab each other. I remember one of the band members was a bit in shock as to the happenings going on outside the club...I gave them a few pointers on how to survive "closing time" at a club in SE Oklahoma.... LOL ...

hookandladder
03-23-2007, 06:21 AM
Todd played at La Grange one night last year, I to would have to admit he was not very good. I guess you have to give him credit for trying, however sometimes if you have enough money you can make it. He just was not a very good entertainer.

Bull19
03-23-2007, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
Todd played at La Grange one night last year, I to would have to admit he was not very good. I guess you have to give him credit for trying, however sometimes if you have enough money you can make it. He just was not a very good entertainer.

:eek: :eek: WOW I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOUR STATEMENT

XMan
03-23-2007, 02:09 PM
Lets face it folks, we are spoiled. After listening to the NightShift play for all these years, it seems like anyone else just stinks. Cant blame people for trying but there is only 1 Nightshift.

Phil C
03-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Is he any kin to the Dallas Cowboy placekicker of a few years ago in the 70?