PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Vs. La Grange

Bull19
03-22-2007, 09:18 PM
BELLVILLE HOSTS LA GRANGE TOMM NIGHT IN BOTH BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL. SHOULD BE TWO VERY GOOD GAMES

Antec
03-22-2007, 09:22 PM
Bellville went 0-3 in Wharton tournament earlier in the month.

This is a new season with district and games count

Bull19
03-22-2007, 09:24 PM
GOING 0-3 IN THE WHARTON TOURNY IS TRADITION IN BELLVILLE,,,,,,TRUST ME, IT HAS NO EFFECT IN BELLVILLE'S SEASON

tigerpride_08
03-22-2007, 09:25 PM
Saw Bellville started district 1-0..whats their record now...:confused:

Bull19
03-22-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
Saw Bellville started district 1-0..whats their record now...:confused:

NOT SURE,,,MAYBE ASK FBB,,,IM PRETTY SURE THOUGH THEY ARE A FEW GAMES OVER 500.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
NOT SURE,,,MAYBE ASK FBB,,,IM PRETTY SURE THOUGH THEY ARE A FEW GAMES OVER 500.

Bellville 9-6 1-0

hookandladder
03-23-2007, 06:31 AM
I was hoping to make the Bellville trip, however my son has a tournament this weekend in Houston and we have hitting practice tonight. I will pick the LG boys to win a close one however the girls always seem to have a difficult time winning at Bellville. So I would have to pick Bellville. Good Luck to both schools.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-23-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
BELLVILLE HOSTS LA GRANGE TOMM NIGHT IN BOTH BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL. SHOULD BE TWO VERY GOOD GAMES

Bellville 4 La Grange 1 Softball

La Grange 3 Bellville 0 Baseball

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-23-2007, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
I was hoping to make the Bellville trip, however my son has a tournament this weekend in Houston and we have hitting practice tonight. I will pick the LG boys to win a close one however the girls always seem to have a difficult time winning at Bellville. So I would have to pick Bellville. Good Luck to both schools.

Good picking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XMan
03-23-2007, 11:16 PM
Bellville played really hard. Just couldnt get anything going at the plate. Well played game by both sides, someone had to lose and tonight it was the Brahmas. Lots of district to be played.

go red

KL3
03-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Looks like freshman Kyle Mueller took the loss for Bellville. Did he start the game? How did he look for those that were at the game?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-24-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by KL3
Looks like freshman Kyle Mueller took the loss for Bellville. Did he start the game? How did he look for those that were at the game?

Must have not been to bad for a 9th grader, going aginst a 12th grader.

brahmafan01
03-24-2007, 02:12 PM
Yes the lefty looked very good in his first district appearance. All three runs scored by La Grange could have been stopped but a few mental mistakes by the Brahmas led to the scoring innings imo. Hopefully this young man can prove to be the real deal throughout the season and provide some outings to keep Bellville in the games. Also the pitcher from La Grange, Neiser, threw a great game, i think only one hit, and should be credited for his outstanding performance.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by brahmafan01
Yes the lefty looked very good in his first district appearance. All three runs scored by La Grange could have been stopped but a few mental mistakes by the Brahmas led to the scoring innings imo. Hopefully this young man can prove to be the real deal throughout the season and provide some outings to keep Bellville in the games. Also the pitcher from La Grange, Neiser, threw a great game, i think only one hit, and should be credited for his outstanding performance.

Is the Freshman Bellvilles ace? What happend to Luetge? also a Sophmore got the win vs Smithville.
Looks like Bellville is very young on the mound.
Good job by the lefty!!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-24-2007, 10:51 PM
Were and when is the next game?

Bull19
03-25-2007, 01:40 PM
AS FAR AS BELLVILLE'S ACE??? I DONT SEE THEM REALLY HAVING ONE. THEY HAVE A PITCHING STAFF TO WHERE EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES TO THE CAUSE. IF YOU MUST PICK A ACE ID SAY THE SOPH. JOE TALLERINE IS THE GUY WHO PROLY SEE'S THE MOST INNINGS.( HES THE ONE THAT GOT THE WIN IN SMITHVILLE)....THE FRESHMAN MUELLER YOU COULD TELL WAS DEFINENTLY YOUNG. HE LEFT ALOT OF 0-2,,1-2 PITCHES OVER THE PLATE AND LA GRANGE CAPITALIZED BY PUTTING THE BALL IN PLAY AND MAKING THINGS HAPPEN.....THE MAIN THING THAT IS GOING TO EFFECT BELLVILLE'S DISTRICT RUN WONT BE PITCHING IMO, IT WILL BE HITTING. IN ALL THE GAMES IVE SEEN THIS YEAR I WOULD SAY THEY WOULD AVG 4 HITS A GAME AND IN MOST CASES THAT SIMPLY JUST WONT GET IT DONE. AGAINST LA GRANGE BELLVILLE HAD CHANCES TO GET RUNS IN, BUT SIMPLY COULDNT CAPITALIZE AT THE PLATE WITH RUNNERS IN SCORING POSITION,,,,NOT TO MENTION A VERY CRUCIAL BASERUNNING MISTAKE THAT TOOK ALL THE LIFE OUT OF THE BRAHMAS IN THE 6TH.

LA GRANGE LOOKED VERY GOOD HOWEVER,,,NEISSER THREW A ONE HITTER AND HIS DUECE LOOKED GOOD, WHICH WAS COMPLIMENTED BY A MID TO LOWER 80'S FASTBALL. LA GRANGE I WOULD SAY IS THE EARLY FRONTRUNNER IN THE RACE FOR THE DISTRICT CROWN.