PDA

View Full Version : Hops

44INAROW
03-22-2007, 09:15 PM
Anyone see DaHops lately? Haven't seen him online or posting lately - Just checking on you friend............:confused:

Snydertigersrul
03-22-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Anyone see DaHops lately? Haven't seen him online or posting lately - Just checking on you friend............:confused:

He's fine. I talked to him Tuesday night at the Tiger baseball game.

DaHop72
03-22-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Anyone see DaHops lately? Haven't seen him online or posting lately - Just checking on you friend............:confused: :blush: :blush: Hey 44, glad to be missed. I've really been hooked up at work all day and then then on Monday baseball started as well. Pretty hectic, work all day, baseball from 6:00 to 7:30 and then to the gym for All-star practice from 7:30 to 9:00. I swear, I think I'm meeting myself going both ways. We play our first game at regional tomorrow night, the boys really have had a good week of practice. Will give you a report after the tounament.

DaHop72
03-22-2007, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
He's fine. I talked to him Tuesday night at the Tiger baseball game. :confused: Must have been my twin. :D I think I saw one game in the tournament and that's been it.

44INAROW
03-22-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:blush: :blush: Hey 44, glad to be missed. I've really been hooked up at work all day and then then on Monday baseball started as well. Pretty hectic, work all day, baseball from 6:00 to 7:30 and then to the gym for All-star practice from 7:30 to 9:00. I swear, I think I'm meeting myself going both ways. We play our first game at regional tomorrow night, the boys really have had a good week of practice. Will give you a report after the tounament.

busy time of the year for sure - please keep us posted...... we have Gobbler Relays and the Gobbler Golf tourney this weekend and oldest son and his wife are moving into their first house this weekend - I'll be glad for Monday to show up so I can go back to the office :D :D
Good luck at Regionals :clap: