PDA

View Full Version : So I was just at the Firehouse getting tix for RRB tonight...

Maroon87
03-22-2007, 04:21 PM
...and when I got there, the front door was locked, so I went through the stage entrance, which was open. I step inside and there in a t-shirt, camo shorts, and flip flops is Randy Rogers, getting ready for soundcheck. He says "Hey bud, welcome to the Firehouse!" I talked to him for a few minutes and then went on my way. Super cool dude.:cool:

The ironic part is, the tickets don't go on sale until 7pm.:doh:

Adidas410s
03-22-2007, 04:24 PM
so...did you get him to hook you up with tickets??? ;)

Enjoy the show...we'll see him Saturday and I can't wait. I've now gone into my "RRB music only" for the next 48 hours!!! :)

Maroon87
03-22-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
so...did you get him to hook you up with tickets???

Enjoy the show...we'll see him Saturday and I can't wait. I've now gone into my "RRB music only" for the next 48 hours!!! :)

I guess I should have, huh?:doh: I was just so surprised to see him first thing through the door that I forgot to ask. Oh well..it was cool talking to him for a while.

CHS_CG
03-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
...and when I got there, the front door was locked, so I went through the stage entrance, which was open. I step inside and there in a t-shirt, camo shorts, and flip flops is Randy Rogers, getting ready for soundcheck. He says "Hey bud, welcome to the Firehouse!" I talked to him for a few minutes and then went on my way. Super cool dude.:cool:

you totally suck big monkey!!! I would die to meet RRB!!!!!!!!!

pirate4state
03-22-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87

LUCKY!

Txbroadcaster
03-22-2007, 04:44 PM
Who is Randy Rogers?

BuffyMars
03-22-2007, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Who is Randy Rogers?

What he said?

And what is RRB music? :confused:

Maroon87