PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Lights...

Adidas410s
03-22-2007, 09:05 AM
did you watch last night 44???

:D :D :D

44INAROW
03-22-2007, 09:10 AM
yep - just bits and pieces - need to rewatch - can't figure out what the mom is doing to the daughter (the lady who was messing with Buddy Garity) Is she trying to keep her "down" and not better herself?

AAA87
03-22-2007, 09:17 AM
in texas there is no way that a team is fixing to be playing a semi final football game and the head coach is out fixing chili for the family, going to a dance, and the players are hitting on milfs and drinking all night on the field.....my wife said there is no reason i cant come home and cook during football season....bolongi on the show but i like watching it anyway...

Adidas410s
03-22-2007, 09:19 AM
Riggins went out and found himself a cougar...;)

pirate4state
03-22-2007, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Riggins went out and found himself a cougar...;) uh oh......I missed it. LMAO! I'll have to put that down on my "things to do" list today. :D Watch FNL.

44INAROW
03-22-2007, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Riggins went out and found himself a cougar...;)
that guy is growing on me....... getting cuter every week....... but Jeez - he needs a freaking HAIRCUT............:p
aaa87 - PW said the same thing (about the season being unrealistic and just WHEN is the QB finding time to work at the soda fountain? should be at practice until way past dark every night - etc) but I do enjoy watching the show

pirate4state
03-22-2007, 09:55 AM
Riggins is the best part of this show. :D

Good grief it seems like every episode Lila is :bigcry: about something :rolleyes:

AAA87
03-22-2007, 10:13 AM
I sometimes think i should of been a movie writer or director because i usually guess what will happen next.....

QB1 is going to win the semi final game with an 18 yard out that jason taught him to throw while they were on the field drinking all night and QB1 said he and most college qbs couldnt throw...

mark it down that you heard it here first...

tell PW that weve been catching big trout and were finding our spots for pescadores in june.....

District303aPastPlayer
03-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by AAA87
in texas there is no way that a team is fixing to be playing a semi final football game and the head coach is out fixing chili for the family, going to a dance, and the players are hitting on milfs and drinking all night on the field.....my wife said there is no reason i cant come home and cook during football season....bolongi on the show but i like watching it anyway...

you sure about that?

Adidas410s
03-22-2007, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by AAA87
I sometimes think i should of been a movie writer or director because i usually guess what will happen next.....

QB1 is going to win the semi final game with an 18 yard out that jason taught him to throw while they were on the field drinking all night and QB1 said he and most college qbs couldnt throw...

mark it down that you heard it here first...

tell PW that weve been catching big trout and were finding our spots for pescadores in june.....
Yeah...that was definitely telegraphed pretty well. I still want to know if they'll let them win the state championship game this time or if they'll lose it like the Permian teams...exciting stuff coming soon :)

bobcat1
03-22-2007, 05:10 PM
Buddy is gonna try to kill himself(but not really). Lila tore up "Honest and Loyal" Buddy's car lot. LMAO. Yep, Riggin's has got it going on.

eagles_victory
03-22-2007, 05:31 PM
me and mwynns cousin is possibly going to be on the episode where they play the state championship

mwynn05
03-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
me and mwynns cousin is possibly going to be on the episode where they play the state championship which one