PDA

View Full Version : Already spent

Gsquared
03-22-2007, 07:24 AM
Had a flat on the way to work today, why dont they make the *(&I)#*$#)(* jack bigger?

mustang59
03-22-2007, 07:38 AM
Sorry your day started out so badly and hope it gets better.

Gsquared
03-22-2007, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by mustang59
Sorry your day started out so badly and hope it gets better.
Thanks man, appreciate it! You have a good day too!!!

kaorder1999
03-22-2007, 08:18 AM
that sucks. Flats suck. If I had the money I would just buy a new car everytime I get a flat. I hate changing flats

CHS_CG
03-22-2007, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
that sucks. Flats suck. If I had the money I would just buy a new car everytime I get a flat. I hate changing flats

and thats why amanda handles ur money!

kaorder1999
03-22-2007, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
and thats why amanda handles ur money!

exactly!!!!

CenTexSports
03-22-2007, 08:21 AM
I'll trade with you. I got a call at 1:30 am and had to go take an employee to the emergency room for a cut. Fortunately, he is fine but I got no sleep last night.

CHS_CG
03-22-2007, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I'll trade with you. I got a call at 1:30 am and had to go take an employee to the emergency room for a cut. Fortunately, he is fine but I got no sleep last night.

i feel you on the no sleep factor.. got a 7 week old puppy on tuesday afternoon and we are potty training her.. she sleep in her cage thingy at night and DOES NOT like it. She crys every 1-2 hrs for me to let her out of it and I will take her outside. She goes to the bathroom then wants to lay down outside so i pick her up and bring her back in the house but as soon and i shut the door she starts crying again.

my mom thought maybe one of those womb bears would help her.. I still have Taylors from when she was a baby but not sure where it is.. do yall that would help?

Gsquared
03-22-2007, 08:45 AM
i feel you on the no sleep factor.. got a 7 week old puppy on tuesday afternoon and we are potty training her.. she sleep in her cage thingy at night and DOES NOT like it. She crys every 1-2 hrs for me to let her out of it and I will take her outside. She goes to the bathroom then wants to lay down outside so i pick her up and bring her back in the house but as soon and i shut the door she starts crying again.

my mom thought maybe one of those womb bears would help her.. I still have Taylors from when she was a baby but not sure where it is.. do yall that would help?
Whatsa womb bear?

pirate4state
03-22-2007, 08:47 AM

Whatever you do, don't let her out and let her sleep with you. You'll be screwed. Putting something in there with her will probably help her. Post pics. :D Of the puppy, not the womb bear. ;)

CHS_CG
03-22-2007, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Whatsa womb bear?

its this lil bear you attach to a crib and u turn it on and it sounds like the inside of a womb to a baby, kinda helps them sleep when they are born bc its a sound they know.

pirate4state
03-22-2007, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Had a flat on the way to work today, why dont they make the *(&I)#*$#)(* jack bigger?

That sucks. Didn't you just get a new car? I know that doesn't mean you can't get a flat tire, but isn't that weird?? :thinking: I'd be pissed.

CHS_CG
03-22-2007, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Whatever you do, don't let her out and let her sleep with you. You'll be screwed. Putting something in there with her will probably help her. Post pics. :D Of the puppy, not the womb bear. ;)

shes got a nice big blanket in there, my stuffed animal of snoopy:mad: and a tennis ball.. (she has a HUGE pet carrier to sleep in lol) but she doesnt want anything to do with that she wants me.

JasperDog94
03-22-2007, 08:51 AM
I had a flat this morning also. (I must have run over a nail on the way home last night.) Luckily it was a slow leak and I was able to air the tire back up to make it to the tire place. I despise changing tires.

pirate4state
03-22-2007, 08:51 AM
shes got a nice big blanket in there, my stuffed animal of snoopy:mad: and a tennis ball.. (she has a HUGE pet carrier to sleep in lol) but she doesnt want anything to do with that she wants me. That HUGE pet carrier maybe part of the problem. Too much room. It is suppose to be just big enough for her to turn in. We need vet93. :D

CHS_CG
03-22-2007, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
That HUGE pet carrier maybe part of the problem. Too much room. It is suppose to be just big enough for her to turn in. We need vet93. :D

welll she was at work with me yesterday and i brought her in the cat carrier we have but i never locked her up inless we were in the truck. but she did sleep in there willingly.

pirate4state
03-22-2007, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I had a flat this morning also. (I must have run over a nail on the way home last night.) Luckily it was a slow leak and I was able to air the tire back up to make it to the tire place. I despise changing tires.

Speaking of.....I had had a slow leak too for over a month, well I finally had my brother take it into a local service station and there was a screw in the tire. I'd driven all over the place, luckly I never had to change a flat. I don't mind changing flats, huh Kellye?? :D