PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical question on A&M CC vs UNT...

SintonFan
03-21-2007, 09:13 PM
Who of these first round NCAA Tournament teams would would you pick to beat the other in a head-to-head match-up and why?
I'd pick the Islanders to handily beat the Mean Green by 10 points. The Islanders were much more athletic than North Texas
and had better depth to boot.
Now this is just for kicks and grins, but I hope sometime soon these teams get to play each other during the regular season. That would be fun...:cool:

mwynn05
03-21-2007, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Who of these first round NCAA Tournament teams would would you pick to beat the other in a head-to-head match-up and why?
I'd pick the Islanders to handily beat the Mean Green by 10 points. The Islanders were much more athletic than North Texas
and had better depth to boot.
Now this is just for kicks and grins, but I hope sometime soon these teams get to play each other during the regular season. That would be fun...:cool: more athletic??? lol no way they might win but they are not way more athletic...you have ot remember memphis is WAY WAY WAY more athletic than wisconsin and unt was within 6 of memphis late in the game then missed a wide open dunk and that was it

SintonFan
03-22-2007, 01:37 AM
kicks and grins...:)

Maroon87
03-22-2007, 01:38 AM
Stir it up, brotha...;)

SintonFan
03-22-2007, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Stir it up, brotha...;)
I, on my friggin camping trip(which isn't camping to me since my wife takes the kitchen sink) did not get the chance to actually see either team until tonight. I saw most of the UNT game and all of the A&M CC game. While both teams lost it was something I hadda watch.:cool: :)
CC looked better than UNT by far(ok not by far but they looked clearly the better team).:D
Gosh I hope Daniels comes back next year if no one in the NBA is interested in him!:clap: :cool:

Maroon87
03-22-2007, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan

Gosh I hope Daniels comes back next year if no one in the NBA is interested in him!:clap: :cool:

I don't see him as a first rounder so he'll probably come back. His conditioning still leaves a little to be desired IMHO.

SintonFan
03-22-2007, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I don't see him as a first rounder so he'll probably come back. His conditioning still leaves a little to be desired IMHO.
In Wednesday's paper Arrow mentioned bulking up and conditioning.:clap:

Keith7
03-22-2007, 09:03 AM
I think UNT's big guys mixed with good perimeter shooting would put A&M-CC away..

the game would definently be close though, thats the only way UNT knows how to play