PDA

View Full Version : COD3 players

spiveyrat
03-21-2007, 12:02 PM
I had a pretty good game last night. So did the guy at the top! Personal bests for both of us. I would have had more kills, but he didn't leave me anyone to shoot! ;)

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/3922/cod3pi8.jpg

Txbroadcaster
03-21-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
I had a pretty good game last night. So did the guy at the top! Personal bests for both of us. I would have had more kills, but he didn't leave me anyone to shoot! ;)

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/3922/cod3pi8.jpg

What is ur ranking? Or do u only play in player matches?

spiveyrat
03-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
What is ur ranking? Or do u only play in player matches?

You must be speaking 360-ese... Sorry, I don't understand that language. ;)

They have overall ranking on the 360?
And what are 'player matches'?

Txbroadcaster
03-21-2007, 12:51 PM
You must be speaking 360-ese... Sorry, I don't understand that language. ;)

They have overall ranking on the 360?
And what are 'player matches'?

There is supposed to be player match and ranked match for both 360 and XBOX

spiveyrat
03-21-2007, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
There is supposed to be player match and ranked match for both 360 and XBOX

I don't have the XBOX or the XBOX360. This was on PS3. What you're saying kind of sounds kind of like Resistance:Fall of Man online play where you can play ranked or non-ranked games. Not sure if "rank" is the term they use. I'm not too good at RFOM online (yet). As far as COD on the PS3, apparently the XBOX360 version is much better. PS3 version does not support mics, does not record rankings/kills/deaths among other things. But it is still my favorite online game to play. I hope Treyarch puts out a patch that will include some of the things I mentioned but I have not heard any confirmation or denial that it will ever happen.

What would you rank me? ;)

spiveyrat
03-21-2007, 03:29 PM
No other COD3 players???

Bullaholic
03-21-2007, 03:32 PM
Spivey---This is one of those days when you couldn't give away cold beer! :D

garageoffice
03-21-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Spivey---This is one of those days when you couldn't give away cold beer! :D

Yeah, just ask Bull about his 'hot topic' of the day. :D

Bullaholic
03-21-2007, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by garageoffice
Yeah, just ask Bull about his 'hot topic' of the day. :D

At least you responded, GO---oh well, you can't win em' all. You never know what your fellow posters like---but you'll know in a sec what they don't like. :D

spiveyrat
03-21-2007, 04:24 PM
At least you responded, GO---oh well, you can't win em' all. You never know what your fellow posters like---but you'll know in a sec what they don't like. :D

ain't that the truth!

spiveyrat
03-21-2007, 04:27 PM
TXB> what's your favorite kit and map in the game? I'm almost always a sniper and love the Elder Dam map.

Emerson1
04-05-2007, 04:52 PM
I just got this for the 360 from a friend.

Ranger Mom
04-05-2007, 04:54 PM

We......I mean they.....are a fickle bunch!!:D :D

Gobbla2001
04-05-2007, 06:25 PM
my friend has XBOX live and we always played COD2... I'm getting better at it... I went ahead and bought COD3 for us a couple of weeks ago but for some reason the high-speed ISP out here will not let us play it live... it's pretty much the only high-speed we can get out here in BFE :(

Gobbla2001
04-05-2007, 06:28 PM
TXB> what's your favorite kit and map in the game? I'm almost always a sniper and love the Elder Dam map.

I think snipers are good, but not when every damn player on one team is a sniper...

I like it when it's just one... I've gotten really good and finding them and taking them out...